Chapter 20 : Prom Night

Prom night.
Boy's apartment.

  George is fixing Steven's bowtie since Steven agreed to be his prom date. They wait for Alex to get ready so they can go and pick up Diana. Steven and George walks inside his room and see him wearing a really expensive suit...

  'What are you jerks looking at?'

'What are you wearing?'

'Your sister bought it for me. It sucks I know.'

'I can't believe that you're wearing A Hugo Boss suit. Typical Diana.'

'Let's drink beer before we head out.'

'No time, Diana is ready, let's go '

The boys put on their shoes and head to Diana's home.

Wilson Manor.
10 minutes later.

  The boys arrive at the Manor and walk inside. Diana's mother is yelling her to get down, while she is looking herself at the mirror one last time.

Diana walks down the stairs wearing a red dress and a red lipstick to much her appearance

Diana walks down the stairs wearing a red dress and a red lipstick to much her appearance. Alex's breath is taken away by her, he holds her soft hand...

  'You look fine.'

'Thank you Alex. I see the suit I bought you looks great on you.'

'Yeah, whatever.'

Diana awkwardly smiles, while George and Steven look at each other knowing that this is not easy to see.
Diana receives a message that the limo is outside and they all leave for prom.

Olivia's house.

Ramon arrives at the house to pick up Olivia with his car. Her mother is really excited to see him...

  'Wow, Ramon you look so handsome.'

  'Thank you miss Logan. Is Olivia ready?'

'Yes, Olivia, your boyfriend is here.'

Olivia comes out of her room. Ramon believes that he is watching the prettiest girl in the room coming towards him...

  'Hey gorgeous. This is for you.', he says and hands her a present. Olivia opens it and it's a necklace. She looks at him and she is clearly smitten...

  'Ramon, this is beautiful. Thank you so much. Will you help me put it on?'

'Sure. Here.'

Once Ramon helps her with the necklace, Olivia's mother grabs the camera and takes a few pictures of them. Before they leave, she grabs Olivia and says to her...