Chapter 22 : My Love Goodbye (Part 2)

One day later.
Olivia's home.

Olivia packs the final things and closes her suitcase. Then her father walks inside her room...

'Dad, don't cry. It's supposed to be a happy day.'

'Yes sweetie I'm sorry. I will go check if your mother is crying.'

'Sure thing daddy. I will be out in a sec.'

Olivia's father leaves the room and she checks her phone. Ramon is on his way to the airport. This time to say goodbye to her.
Olivia grabs her suitcase and heads outside. Once everything is packed her mother pulls her to the side...

'Sweetie, I just want to make sure that you're ready. Are you?'

'Yes mom, I am.'

'Good now let's pretend that you're talking to me and not your father.'

'Fine, I don't want to go. I mean I want to, I just wish I had more time...'

Her mother hugs her and they all go inside the car. Olivia is looking one last time at Orleston as she is leaving.

Wilson Manor.
20 minutes later.

'Mom, can you help me with my things?', Diana yells at her mother.

'Ask your brother or his boyfriend, I'm drinking right now.'

Diana eye rolls and George comes upstairs to help her. He takes half of her things and he is not sure that all these will be accepted on the plane.
They walk outside and Sean is shocked by what he is witnessing...

'Let me help you with that baby.'

'Thanks, so dear sister, are you sure you don't want to stay here and spent your summer with mom?'

'No thanks, Ramon will bring Emmanuela the second I settle in. God I can't believe we are finally leaving this place.'

'Aren't you going to say goodbye to Alex?'

'It's better if I don't. It will only hurt both if us more.'

  Diana grabs her brother and takes him to the side to ask him something too.

  'How are you?'

  'What do you mean?'

'You don't have to play pretend with me...I know you're the one who begged the headmaster to let Julian to graduate!'

'I don't understand what you're talking about and frankly Julian has clearly moved on and so have I...This conversation is done.'

'Alright but if you are not okay...Talk to me, I love you!'

'Okay, I love you too...Thanks for the interest!'

George nods as Sean is packing the stuff at a car he rented. They will drive Diana to the airport. But first George has to make a visit. Diana heads back to the house and Sean goes to take some final things from his house.

Boy's apartment.

Steven and Alex look at George's empty bed. Sure feels lonely not being three. Then George walks inside. He runs and high gives with the guys...

'I can't believe we are not living together anymore.'

'We will be waiting for you to come back for Thanksgiving.'