Chapter 19 : We Stick Together

School.
Two days before prom.

Olivia leaves two books inside her locker and feels already sad for having to leave this locker for ever. Then someone touches her from the behind. She turns around thinking it's Ramon...

  'Brandon? Stop touching me.'

'I'm sorry, I just wanted to say to you that, I would like you to be my prom date.'

'No, God stop being such a creep. I don't like you, I have a boyfriend and if you try to sabotage him once again, I'm going to destroy you. Am I clear?'

Brandon punches the locker next to her out of rage for being rejected by her once again.
Olivia steps back and is afraid of what is going to happen. Then Steven sees it and throws him away. Brandon tries to fight him but the headmaster appears.

  Brandon thinks he will stop Steven and he will he the victim. Then the headmaster turns to him and says...

'Brandon this is the fourth time I'm having problems with you. I'm sorry but I have to expell you for a few days.'

Brandon starts screaming and leaves. Steven turns to Olivia...

'That boy is crazyyy.'

'Yeah he is, actually I have no idea what he is thinking.'

'He is not thinking he is crazy.'

1 hour later
Lunch time.

Ramon and George are eating. Ramon is troubled after the team's win at Nationals. George is asking him what he is thinking about...

'The team kicked out Brandon after we won. One hour ago he almost attacked Olivia. I have to make him stop.'

'He was expelled.'

'It's Orleston, I don't think that it will help.'

'Hey, we will find a way together.'

As Ramon and George keep talking when Diana joins them...

'What are you two losers talking about?'

'Phyco Brandon.'

'I can't believe what he did. Thank God you threw him away. Hey guys, how about we go to prom together?'

'I'm going with Olivia.'

'I'm going with Tyler...'

'No Sean?'

'I have to accept that he has a boyfriend and I have one.'

Diana and Ramon look at him and tell him to go and call him. George thinks about it, but eventually decides to call Tyler first. Ramon looks at Diana...

'Diana, Alex loves you, he will come with you at prom.'

'Yeah, he does, but I love him too and now I know that being around me won't help him. If I love him I have to let him go.'

'You know, I still can't believe that Olivia will be across the globe next year.'

'Have you talked about it?'

'Not really.'

'Hey, you will find a way.'

Ramon nods and he goes to find his girlfriend. Diana opens her Instagram and looks at her pictures with Alex. She leaves the table too and goes to find the cheerleaders.