Chapter 8: Off The Field

Friday afternoon.
Stadium's parking lot.

  The Tigers are getting ready to depart for their next game with a local team and Ramon notices Brandon is texting Olivia.
Brandon realizes that Ramon is looking at his screen and turns to him...

  'Are you going to stalk me now Mendoza? Mind your own business.'

'Hurt her and I will crash every single bone of yours.'

Brandon understands that Ramon is not kidding and looks back at his phone.

Wilson's residence.
10 minutes later...

  'Come on Alex, send something.', Diana says at her phone as she frowns on the sofa.
  Her mother joins her with a cup of tea...

  'Trouble in paradise?'

  'What paradise? There is always something wrong.'

'I have been a little harsh with you lately but you're my daughter after all. I decided to bless you with one of my finest advices...'

Diana eyerolls. The past few months her mother has been a pain in the ass and she doesn't want to hear anything from her, unfortunately she can't avoid it...

'I know that what you and that Latino had was something special, you gave me a grandchild after all. How many women can say that they are grandmothers by the age of 35?'

  'Mom you're 46 and you're getting off topic...like always.'

  'Think is, you can't expect every relationship to be the same with your past ones. Alex is not Ramon. Things will always be difficult, choose who you really desire or lose both of them, you can't have three people in a marriage. Trust me, your father tried it a lot if times. '

Then her mother departs and Diana is left with her thoughts. Then she gets a message from Alex to meet up with her at Bluelife.

Boy's apartment

Boy's apartment.
Meanwhile.

  George is covered by sheets whe on his bed when Alex walks inside and sits on the chair next to him...

  'I have a problem called Diana, I told her to meet me at Bluelife but I don't know what should I say to her.'

'Be...real an- and don't forget why you were mad at her.'

'Yes you're right. Thanks man, I'm going to claim my girl'

'Good, now leave and close the door behind you please.'

  Alex leaves and closes the door behind him. Then Julian's head pop out of the sheets and says...

'You know, I noticed how much you liked the thing that I did with my tongue while you were talking to Alex.'