Chapter 12: Originals Night Out

School Halls.
Two weeks later.

  'And just like that, I'm a changed man.', Ramon is praising himself at George.

'Yeah, I don't see it.'

'I don't care, I feel ready to get back into that dating field.'

'I don't even understand why you miss it. It sucks.'

'Says the person who started dating Julian.'

'Don't remind me. Past two weeks have been horrible. It's like I'm dating a child. A freaking 10 year old.'

Diana appears out of nowhere and hugs her brother...

  'I know what you need brother. A night out. But away from Orleston.'

'Where?'

'Austin?'

'I don't have a license or a car.'

Then Ramon offers to be their ride. He and Diana seem really excited for a night out after a dreadful few months...

'Hey, come on Georgie. It will be the night of the original 3. Me, you, Ramon.'

'You make it sound more like a threesome.'

'Booo, 8 p.m, I'm coming by your apartment.'

'I can't escape it. Fine.'

Diana hugs him and heads to her final class for the day. Ramon and George high five and split ways too.

4 hours later.
Orleston Square.

  George waits for Diana to arrive so they can notify Ramon to come and pick them up. He is wearing a blue Jean jacket and a Rolling Stones t-shirt.

Then Diana arrives, wearing a dark purple shirt that stops before her bellybutton and tight black jeans with black leather boots and a purple lipstick.

  'Well hello Purple Ranger, now I can finally notify our driver.'

'Shut up. I couldn't choose what shirt I should wear. It had to much with my lipstick.'

'Oh my, third world problems.'

'Let's leave the sarcasm today brother. Let's leave our Orleston selves behind.'

George and Diana agree not to bring down each other tonight and then Ramon arrives. They get inside the car and head to Austin.

  Austin.
An hour later.   

   The three amigos arrive at Austin. It's full of life and the clubs are just getting ready to open. Ramon parks the car and they get outside.

Diana opens her phone and searches for the hottest places to hang out.

'Bingo. We are going to the Highland Lounge.'

'I'm sorry, unless you're trying to find me another boyfriend, you know that it's Austin's hottest unofficial gay club, right?'

'Right, and tonight it's all about you and we will do everything we can so you can have some fun.'

'You could babysit your daughter and I will have plenty of free time.'

'That's mean. I'm always there for Emanuela.'

'Ramon, please have a word about parenting with my sister.'

Ramon looks into Diana's threatening eyes and looks away, avoiding to give an answer.