𝔄𝔠𝔱 I : 𝒞𝒽ℴ𝒾 𝒮ℴℴ𝒷𝒾𝓃

☆☆☆

★★★

★★★

"Ya. Wake up." You called tapping the boys shoulder who was asleep. It didn't seem to wake him all that much. He just inhaled and rolled over the other way. "Ya! Soobin!" You yelled causing him to open his eyes. He sat up at last stretching looking around.

"Where is everyone?" He asked pouty causing you to nervously gulp looking out the door.

"Class ended over thirty minutes ago, I came to get you cause I was waiting to walk home with you." You said as he sat up rubbing his eyes. He smiled softly showing off the craters in his cheeks known to be the dimples that came from the moons tender kisses. You looked away blushing.

"Awe, you cared so much to wake your Hyung?"

"Die." You said blushing embarrassed.

"That's not nice." Soobin said as he got up from his desk walking up to you hugging you. His things levitated towards him. He slid his arms through the straps of his backpack.

"I know." You sigh looking down. "You just...ugh I don't know how to explain it." You choke back on words as Soobin grabs your wrist. Your face heated up along with your ears. You look down playing with the seams of your (Skirt/shorts).

"I'm still a bit sleepy...mind if I hold onto you while you walk me home?"

"N-Not at all." You say as you both walk out of the classroom. Your heart began beating really fast. You were nervously sweating. The flames in your body wanted to erupt. You held the element of fire which you didn't know what that had to do with magic. But it was there.

"So...did you take notes today? Could I copy your work?"

"Yes...and Um...s-sure." You reply. That was until he collapsed. You yelped when he hit the floor.

Did that not hurt?! You thought to yourself. You looked around sighing, cracking your knuckles.

"Alright...let's get him out." You say.

•ฅ(‗• ·̫ •‗ฅ)•

You were panting out of breath wiping your brow sighing deeply. After almost an hour of struggling trying to get Soobin outside you stood completely out of breath.

"My gosh...this is infuriating!" You said as your hands sparked flames. You sighed and rubbed your forehead looking down with your hands on your hips. You looked around the school chewing on your cheek trying to find something to carry him out with. You gasped and set your things down next to the sleeping Soobin that laid on the floor. "Soobin! Stay here I got it!!" You yelled as you ran away from the body that was on the floor.