𝔄𝔠𝔱 5: 𝒦𝒶𝓃ℊ 𝒯𝒶ℯ𝒽𝓎𝓊𝓃 2/2

★★★

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

"Ok...food, yes, Drinks, yes...boyfriend—" Jisung said checking things off a list. She looked around for him and glared rolling her eyes. "Of course he's late...and why am I looking around if no ones here yet?" She asked as she walked upstairs going to the living room where her friends sat. "Why are y'all sitting your Lazy asses here?"

"Well you said to sit and wait for instruction." Rosé said as Somin nodded agreeing.

"Well I didn't literally mean sit down and wait!! I meant go and make yourselves useful! Make a playlist for the party or something...clean up around the living room...this party is supposed to clean my image...and I'm hoping that Yeonjun kid comes so I can try and make amends...he was kinda cute."

"You have a boyfriend already." Rosé said as Somin nodded.

"Well Just Incase Tae and I don't work out I'll always have other options. And if he doesn't love me he'll learn, everyone always learns something new." She said giggling throwing her phone at them. Rosé glared at her as Jisung sighed, shaking her head. "Now don't look at me like that."

"But you're always mistreating us...yet we stand beside you like little white knights." Jisung sighed and rolled her eyes, then joined her hands together smiling warmly at them.

"But, remember what I told you both!?" Somin and Rosé both sighed.

"You mistreat us because you love us."

"Correct...friends hurt each other all the time." She said smiling as Rosé and Somin looked at her with anger in their eyes. "Don't look at me like that...here to make up for my constant bitching...i'll take you all to gucci...or Charlotte Russe." Their eyes lit up as they smiled. "There's those smiles, now make the playlist." They then frowned again after Jisung left.

••

Taehyun put on a white t-shirt and tucked it into his black jeans. He fixed his hair a bit and sighed looking at his reflection.

"I know...she's probably gonna be there...with Hyunjin, but as long as she's happy everything is fine."

Are you really happy with your relationship?

"I...I guess."

There is no I guess, there's only yes or no...which one? Taehyun covered his ears, tearing up some. His ears began ringing as he then gripped the sides of his head. Well...which one?!