𝔄𝔠𝔱 6: ℋ𝓊ℯ𝓃𝒾𝓃ℊ𝓀𝒶𝒾 1/2

☆☆☆

★★★"Yes keep posing please

★★★
"Yes keep posing please." The photographer said with a smile as you moved into different positions and made different facial expressions. You were doing a photoshoot for your latest Album with your girl group MoonShine. Your photoshoot was for y'alls new album candy store. "Ok great! Y/N go grab Somin." You nodded scurrying out of the room to go grab your bandmate.

"Somin! Your turn!" You yelled as you and her both gave each other a high five

"Thanks girl, Have fun on your break!" She said as you walked out of the studio and into the van with your other bandmate Oli.

"Somin is the last one...then we can finally go home and relax."Oli said as you nodded smiling. "I'm glad we're only a trio...imagine if we had more members."

"We'd all be a mess that's for sure." You said as you and Oli giggled. It got quiet again as Oli pulled out her phone and earbuds. You grabbed your phone and looked for cafe's you could go to. You scrolled through some and looked for a cafe you could go to. You turned to Oli but before you could open your mouth you saw she was asleep. You then turned back to face the front pushing your (H/L)(F/C) hair out of your face. You grinned and leaned to the front of the van plugging up your phone with the Aux cord. You turned on EGO and couldn't help but jam out to it. Oli woke up and sighed, shaking her head.

"How many times am i gonna have to listen to you play Ego?"

"For as long as I live."

"Play Black Swan." She whined as you scoffed and rolled your eyes.

"Wait till ego is done!!!" You yelled as Oli sighed and sat up rubbing her eyes.

"How do you always have so much energy, we woke up at fuckin' what...4 this morning just to get ready for this photoshoot...not to mention we had to wake up to redord the a new episode of Moonverse."

"Coffee...that's why I was looking for a coffee shop to go to after this...and maybe a nice art museum afterwards."

"You know they're not gonna let you do that."

"See that's where you're wrong...I already know what my plan is to get past the yanno...manager and staff." You said as you leaned into her ear evilly smirking. "I'm gonna tell them that I'm with my family." Oli's eyes widened as she looked at you.

"You're gonna lie?" She asked softly as you nodded.

"I need a break from cameras at least for a day...I'm sick of photoshoots and having random people coming up to me taking pictures of me...it's scary."