𝔄𝔠𝔱 8: ℛ𝓊𝓃 𝓉ℴ 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝒶ℊ𝒾𝒸 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 1/2

☆☆☆

☆☆☆"Morning sunshine

☆☆☆
"Morning sunshine." Kai said as you woke up rubbing your eyes.

"You have a bad sleep schedule Y/N." Taehyun said as you lifted your head rubbing your eyes looking at the five boys that stood before you.

"Ya! Leave her alone." Soobin yelled as Taehyun, Kai, Beomgyu, and Yeonjun looked at Soobin with an eyebrow raised.

"Your sleep schedule is just as fucked up as her's...one day she had to steal one of the wheel chairs just to get you out of the school...with your low energized ass." Yeonjun said as everyone laughed. Y/N got up chuckling some.

"But, in all seriousness are you alright?"

"Yeah." You said in a husky tone rubbing your eyes. "I'm fine." You said as Yeonjun put his hand on your shoulder.

"Well what are we doing just standing here, we're supposed to go to the subway today." You tilted your head as everyone raised their eyebrows.

"What?" You asked as Kai stared at you.

"Dude, you forgot?" Yeonjun asked as you shrugged. "We're supposed to be going to—" He looked around then leaned into your ear. "The place."

"The place?" You asked as the boys groaned.

"Kai I told you to tell her."

"But I did!" Kai yelled as Yeonjun rolled his eyes folding his arms. You chuckled and grabbed your things.

"Don't be too hard on him, I was probably half asleep when he told me." You said as everyone nodded. "Well wherever we're going is going to be fun." You said grabbing your bags. Taehyun and Hueningkai put their arms around you as you all exited the room to make your way to the subway.

"Now remember, this is a secret event...no one is allowed to know what we are doing...so when we're coming close to the seventh destination, we will all unlock the key to the island..keep your phone ON!!"

"My phone." You said as you reached into your pocket. Looking at your battery percentage.

Fuck, 12%. You cursed in your head sighing some. You all walked out of the school together making your way to the subway.

~~

You stood next to Beomgyu nervously squeezing the backpack strap. My phone was now at 7%. I looked at Beomgyu gulping nervously as he turned to me and raised an eyebrow.