𝔄𝔠𝔱 2: 𝒞𝒽ℴ𝒾 𝒴ℯℴ𝓃𝒿𝓊𝓃

★★★

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

"Wake up." You whined and sobbed in your sleep not even bothering to open your eyes. "WAKE UP!!" The boy yelled as you shot up panting heavily checking your surroundings.

"Wh-what?" You asked as you got on your knees looking at your surroundings. "B-But the Fire, the smoke, the school?!"

"School? Are you drinking again?" He asked as You shook your head standing up."

"No! I just— ugh forget it." You say walking down stairs to the living room. You were living with Yeonjun...since Yeonjun had a crazy idea to share a mansion together. Since it's your last year of highschool and you both were going to part your ways...you leave for America and Yeonjun goes to live his dreams as an idol. You walk to the kitchen looking for something to randomly make. "Pancakes?" You asked as he walked down the stairs smiling warmly.

"I haven't had pancakes In Forever!!" Yeonjun said running down the stairs smiling like a kid. "what kind, Strawberry, Chocolate, Blue berry?"

"Plain." You say as you began pouring the flower into water. Yeonjun sighed as he rolled his eyes.

"Man, let's spice it up a bit! There's muffin mix in the pantry I'm sure."

"You...wanting to spice things up?" You ask as Yeonjun nodded. "Says the one who had a panic attack over pineapples on pizza."

"Bro!! That's abnormal like come on!!"

"Hush." You say chuckling as he blushed embarrassed. He walked over with the packets of Muffin mix handing them to you.

"Trust me, you're going to thank me for this idea." He said as you sighed and shook your head. But as you were pouring the mix in there was a loud ring in your ears...blocking out any and all sound. Something was bothering you. You stopped stirring for a while feeling your eyes water a bit.

Keep your eyes covered.

A voice echoed in your head.

"W-wait...but...Soobin."

"Whos Soobin?" Yeonjun asked as you shook your head pushing out a laugh.

"Oh sorry, I dozed off."

"Yeah...but who's Soobin?" He asked again. You blinked some looking down with a bit of concern.

"I—" you started and you sighed. "I don't know." You say as you turn to Yeonjun. "Sorry...I'm just losing my mind right Now." You say smiling. Yeonjun placed his head on your shoulder sighing.