𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

★★★

♡♡♡Y/N's P

♡♡♡
Y/N's P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open. I sat up stretching then rubbing my neck trying to get my joints to crack. When I got up something fell from the bed and I tilted my head wondering what fell, I don't remember falling asleep with anything and if I did I probably just forgot. I picked it up. It was a stuffed animal that looked familiar. It was a little monster with horns, and a small little heart on it. I don't remember buying this. It's a cute little thing. I stood up walking to the bathroom to freshen up so I could get ready for the concert today. I was so excited I didn't know what to do. I looked at my hair and noticed how much of a mess it was.

"Y/N!!!" Yelled my (Boy/Girl) best friend from downstairs. I sighed and opened the door seeing smoke rise from downstairs. I groaned and rushed down to my friend's aid and saw a small fire.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" I yelled as (he/she) freaked out trying to grab the fire extinguisher.

"I-I don't know! I just wanted to make pancakes!!" (He/she) yelled. I stood there for a sec. why did this seem so familiar...as if it already happened. I gulped hard and snapped out of it helping my friend out. We both stared at the Burned pancakes that lies before us. "S-so...Waffle House?" (He/she) asked as I elbowed their side giggling.

"Yeah dummy, since you decide to almost burn the house down." I said as we both exit the kitchen.

★★★

Breakfast was done and I had the stuffed animal under my arm. I was watching TV with my friend since the concert doesn't start till 7:30 and it's only like 1:45. Plenty of time to chill out with my friend before I leave (Him/her) to have fun with the 5 boys that melted a place in my heart.

~~

"Soobin give me a smile. Nooo not half...whole...let me see them moon kisses."

"Moon kisses?"

"That's what they are, you dummy."

~~

You held the plus close to you watching some older Bangtan bomb episodes smiling at how young they looked.

~~

"Take out your phone Dummy, Now turn it on."

"Woah."

"There's Magic energy here."