𝔄𝔠𝔱 3: 𝒞𝒽ℴ𝒾 ℬℯℴ𝓂ℊ𝓎𝓊

★★★

☆☆☆Beomgyu's P

☆☆☆
Beomgyu's P.O.V

"The End." Yeonjun said as everyone looked at him as he smiled brightly.

"Another romance Novel...now I can't tell my story about Jason." Said a boy with red hair. Oh I'm Beomgyu I think you already know...and we're in...camp. In the woods. For three months.

"Jeongin." I started as I placed my hand on his shoulder. "You can tell us tomorrow night."

"Oh darn...I would love to listen to that story but...I gotta go hang out tomorrow night...it's the meteor shower tomorrow, can't miss it." Yeonjun said. "Alright guys...go to your cabins!" He said clasping his hands together as everyone got up going to their cabin. Jeongin stayed with me as we started walking to the Turtle cabin.

"Hey...it's Y/N." I turned my head and there you were. In those (F/C) Short shorts and (F/C) shirt. I smiled softly but then saw how you were taking to Yeonjun. My smile faded as I sighed and shook my head.

"Fuck." I mumbled to myself as Jeongin put an arm around my shoulder.

"Hey, it's ok there are other girls here you could date...Like Marry, Alice, or Yeji." I shook my head.

"No...I want Y/N...she's...beautiful, smart, and funny... and gosh I love her so mu—"

"Beomgyu?"

"MUSCLE MILK!! Really gotta um...drink that Muscle milk." I yelled as Jeongin raised and eyebrow. Y/N chuckled as I rubbed my neck. "Yeah...good talk man...I'll see you at the cabin?"

"What?" Jeongin asked as I pushed him away.

"Hey." I said to her as she smiled.

"Hey...I was just coming to talk to you about Archery tomorrow."

"Oh yeah...you said you needed help with archery?" Beomgyu said as You nodded.

"Yes, I've never played before and I thought it would be nice if you could help me." She said as I nodded.

"Y-Yeah! Of course...I am pretty good at archery." I said to her as I rubbed my neck nervously laughing. "Ah it's getting really dark...need me to walk you to your cabin?"

"Oh! Uh sure!" Y/n said as we both began walking to the Bunny cabin. I looked down smiling softly.

Come on, ask...she's probably single.