𝔄𝔠𝔱 4: 𝒦𝒶𝓃ℊ 𝒯𝒶ℯ𝒽𝓎𝓊𝓃 1/2

☆☆☆

★★★Your P

★★★
Your P.O.V

I'm always having these strange dreams...and they all have to do with fire. But...what bothers me more is I kinda miss Taehyun and how we used to be. Before his...girlfriend Jisung fucked everything up...making rumors about me...saying I'm fat...whatever. I look good and I know I look good...I don't need Validation from some stuck up, Two faced, Cat! Anyway. I made sure my (H/L) Hair was fine. I wore my blue ruffled top along with Jean shorts and red cherry earrings. I wonder how Stupid Taehyun is gonna look when he realize I don't care. Plus I have a boyfriend now...Hyunjin. He and I have been together for a while now ever since he asked me out at the bonfire.

••
You were crying all by yourself standing near the fire. Tears rolled down your cheeks staining your jeans. A guy with dark blue hair walked up to me with his hands in his jacket sitting next to me.

"Hey." He said softly sitting down next to you. You gasped and turned your head gulping.

"I-I'm not crying! You are." You yelled as he chuckled softly. He sat down next to me placing a hand on my head.

"What's wrong?" He asked as I sniffled and sighed looking down.

"It was...Jisung again. She um...made me look stupid in front of everyone at the bonfire today."

"Yeah...she's a real snake if you ask me...kinda crazy." I chuckled at that and looked up at him. "I'm Hyunjin."

"My name is—"

"Y/N." He said smiling softly.

"How did you—"

"Names get around quickly if its involved in rumors...oh, and Just so you know I don't believe anything Jisung says...you seem all the more harmless...plus...she says fat, I see cute." He said as I blushed and looked down. "Friends?" He asked, holding out his hand.

"Friends." I said, shaking his hand smiling softly.
••

I walked over to my friends Dahyun and Momo smiling warmly at them giving them both a hug.

"You feeling better?" Momo asked as I shrugged.

"You called me drunk this weekend calling yourself fat and saying you need to go on a diet and stuff...i was honestly scared." Dahyun said as I chuckled and gave her a hug.

"I'm fine, I was just going through it...speaking of this weekend guess who called me?"

"Who?" Momo and Dahyun asked.