𝔄𝔠𝔱 9: ℱ𝒶𝓁𝓁 ℴ𝒻 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝒶ℊ𝒾𝒸 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓇𝒾𝓈ℯ ℴ𝒻 𝒶 𝓃ℯ𝓌 𝓉ℴ𝓂ℴ𝓇𝓇ℴ𝓌 2/2

★★★

★★★It's a beautiful day

★★★
It's a beautiful day. The sun was out. You, Kai, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Soobin, and Taehyun were all at the park in Downtown Atlanta. Everything was going great. You sat on the water fountain watching your friends get along with one another. You smelt an aroma. It wasn't pleasing. You turned around and saw a boy that looked just like Hueningkai heavily breathing. His horns, his wings, and the burning forest right behind him.

"This...this isn't what I wanted—"

★★★

You slowly sat up. The raging fire died down a bit. You rubbed your eyes standing up dusting off your clothes. You looked around, No sight of the boys anywhere...that worried you. You were alone. Your heart was racing. You coughed a bit.

"S-Soobin...Taehyun, Yeonjun...Beomgyu." You called coughing just a bit. "Answer me please." You begged as you looked around. You trudged through the decaying forest trying to find them.

"Y-Y/N?" A voice said as you gasped looking around.

"Where?!" You asked a bit excited as you began running towards the tracks and saw all four of them laying on the tracks, all of them spread out covered in Ash and burning tree limbs. Their clothes were ripped in certain places. You threw the backpack down helping each and every one of them up.

"Where...where's Kai?" Soobin asked as you looked down.

"H-He flew away." You said as everyone looked confused. You walked over to Yeonjun helping him sit up dusting off the Ashes that were on his shirt.

"He flew?" Beomgyu asked confused.

"He turned into this demon thing and...took off." Yeonjun sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"This is a complete disaster...how are we supposed to come together to form a new tomorrow if Kai isn't here?" Taehyun asked as he coughed covering his mouth.

"Take it easy." You said rubbing his back.

"What even made him snap like that?" Beomgyu asked as you sighed and looked down.

"He said...he hates waking up to him getting hurt—"

"By who?"

"Your fans." You said as Yeonjun looked at Soobin then back at you. "He said he doesn't want to go back to being criticized by the face he's born with." Yeonjun sighed as did everyone else.