𝔄𝔠𝔱 7: ℋ𝓊ℯ𝓃𝒾𝓃ℊ𝓀𝒶𝒾 2/2

★★★

☆☆☆You we're on your way back to the dorm with your mask pulled up to your face

☆☆☆
You we're on your way back to the dorm with your mask pulled up to your face. You were nervous about walking alone but you didn't want to disturb Kai's work. So Taehyun Volunteered to take you to your Dorm.

"Thank you."

"Sure thing, i mean, i know what it's like to be nervous of people...sorta." He said as I nodded. "So um...do i know you from somewhere other than on TV...cause...that headache thing and the ear ringing thing kinda threw me off guard." You looked at him. You both eyed each other for some time. That's when everything faded to white...then shattered to black.

||

Are you happy with your relationship? There is no i guess, there's only yes or no.

No.

No.

I opened my eyes and there was fire everywhere. What...Where am i? Am I in hell?

"S-soobin!!" Yelled a voice. "Soobin!!" The fire roared, the building was collapsing right before my eyes. "I-I'm sorry...i didn't mean for things to happen."

Well....Which one?

The school was close to exploding. He dashed to her rescue. After struggling for some time he was able to reach her and safely carry her out of the school.

"HEY THERE'S A BOY WITH...Soobin and Y/N!!"

"ANSWER ME!!!"

||

Their world then built up again. Taehyun saw himself standing before you and you were standing before him. You both shook your heads laughing some.

"I guess you just have a familiar face." He said chuckling as you both nodded.

"Well thanks for walking me to my Dorm...i hope i don't cause you any type of trouble with your Boss." You said bowing as he chuckled and rubbed your head.

"You're fine, trust me." He said as he turned and walked off.

"U-Uh Bye Taehyun!"

"Bye (Your Nickname)!" You smiled at that. You walked into the house closing the door behind you. You sighed flopping onto the living room couch. You placed your Cold brew coffee onto the table and sat your Philly next to it. You we're tired. Your eyes were baggy and you felt numb in areas. You eyed your cold brew coffee cup staring at the cold drops of water run from it and land onto the table. You turned the cup around looking at all the things written onto the cup. Kai's name, the date, who the order was for...and then something else.You leaned in closely and read a tiny note left for you.