Memories

Akai has been a little weird lately. All began when they were in Hachi's village celebrating a festival, there were a lot of stands with food and games. Of course the bird played all of them, he won a sack of chili peppers. A bunch of ninjas started to show their abilities, but then something caught the attention of Phoenix, a fire jutsu. He looked very impressed and sad, What happened?

Since then, the redheaded watched all the nights to the stars with nostalgia. Joker wanted to ask him about it, but his pride didn't let him do it. 

Until that night

"That's enought! Yawning Yerk, what is happening? You have been weird since the festival." Akai looked at him with confusion, Was he?

"It's nothing, I just remembered my time on the Earth before being captured in a tomb..." Joker send him a seriously? look, and sighed deeply. He don't want to tell him, OK, but that doesn't mean he's going to give up.

"All right..." With a smile, he turn around and walked away. Akai shivered, he has a bad felling. Maybe he should run away?

"Akai-san!! Dinner is ready!!"

Firts, have dinner. Then run.¨

***************************************************************************************

Maybe there'll be a continuation.