In my skin

Since he was born, there was a little mark on his arm. His family thought it was a born mark but when it started to form letters, they all get panicked. They went to every healer on his planet, finally consulting with a sage. The old man couldn't get an answer to their worries, suggesting a possible curse.

Akai couldn't understand why everyone looked at him with pity and fear. What's wrong with him? Was him a monster?

He growed surrounded of books trying to find an answer to his problem. After years of disappointment, he decided to leave his planet to go through the universe, maybe there was a planet that could give him what he wanted.

Akai met so many planets with peculiars residents and interesting stories, but nothing about his mark.

The last planet he visited, their inhabitants give him a souvenir. His curiousity made him try to open it, breaking it in his attemp.

Water filled the commands, red lighting up his spaceship, and a irritating voice alerting him from the danger. Suddenly he was in his scape pod with his navigator, seeing his ship fading away.

He arrived on the Earth.

****************************************************

"Who are you?"

Looking for a way to get back to his ship, he ended up in a village. Those 'humans' were very strange. They didn't have big technology, they were very aggressive with visitors and all of them wear clothes that covers all their body. But this one was very different.

A girl with long hair and kind eyes.

And more important.

She has letters on his left arm.

"I'm....I'm Phoenix, Messenger of the Southern Cross".

********************************************************

Many years ago, there was a young man in love with a princess. He would be always looking at her, wishing an opportunity. One day, his wish came true. The young lady dropped his handkerchief. Taking it in his hands, he ran after her.

"My lady!"

She turned to him feeling worried, who was this man?

"H-here, you dropped you handkerchief" His voice came out so low making him slap himself mentally. The girl took it back feeling his hand tremble.

Smiling, she said" Thank you, you are a wonderful person" after that she left, starting their story.

Days passed by, and the young couldn't forget her words. Her first words. They started to talk everyday, laughing and feeling their hearts beat harder. They were soulmate.

But their happiness didn't last long. The princess's marriage was announced.

Why couldn't they be happy? He was a good option. He loved her so deep. Falling in dispear, he took a razor and wrote her first words on his body to never forget their love . His arms, legs and chest, there wasn't a blank space. He didn't thought on the consequences.

He died from blood loss.

He died for love.

Since then, humans were born with the first words of their soulmate. A reminder of a tragic love.

*******************************************************

Those were the words from the girl.

After all those years he finally got an answer to his problem. He wasn't cursed, he wasn't a monster. He was blessed with a soulmate.

He was unique among his kind.

************************************************************

Ten thousands years.

That was the time he passed trapped and everything was so different. People walked showing with proud their marks, technology was much more advanced, and he still not finding his soulmate, bringing down his spirits.

Back to his adventure to get back to his ship, he heard something about a museum and a key. He went hoping to feel better.

Making his way through the hallways, he stopped in a room with water. Disgusting.

Suddenly, two sharks with legs appeared from the water. How can that be possible?!

"Amazing...I go away for a little while, and suddenly sharks have evolved this much?!" He examined one of them closely, amazed. Its moved very uncomfort, taking off his head revealing a boy with blue eyes.

"Wh-what?"

Wait.

Pulling up his jacket sleeve, he saw the same words on his arm. Looking at the guy, he was in shock, guess he wasn't specting this.

"Joker-san, what's wrong?" said the little one worried.

His face changed from surprise to anger "YOU!! I can't belive it. Couldn't you say something more simple?! Fifteen words!! I had to live with fifteen words on my body!!" He pointed his finger at him like a child. Akai couldn't help but laught at his tantrum.

They started a 'game' to get the key, other guys joining. What he could understand, 'Joker-san' was a Phantom Thief, a very intelligent one. Akai was amazed for his skills, that human was smart, fast and attractive. He was his soulmate.

He really worth  all those years of searching.

***************************************************************

Hope you enjoyed!!!

Sorry if there's a writing error, it took me 4 days to do it with my homework.

See you!!!!