Complete

The wind hit his face increasing the sensation of adrenaline in his body. Oniyama's screams getting closer every second, the crowd at his feet completely excited.

By his side, the not so little ninja anymore, laughted energetically seeing how everyone called his name too. Soon he will be finally a Phantom thief, after all this years of effort.

"Time to go home, Hachi". they both jumped into the night "Ready?"

"Yeah!!"

"1...2..."

"Kagayaku yoru e yokoso!!"

******************************************************

How exhausted. Being a Phantom thief wasn't easy, but it also has its good side. Dropping himself into his bed, he yawned feeling relaxed.

He couldn't help but think of Joker, will he be alright after his departure? All these years helping him to be like before will go to the trash, maybe getting worse.

What should he do?

*******************************************************

It was so unrealistic.

After four years, Hachi is going to be a real Phantom thief.

That kid who used to cry and cling to him with fear, now jump into the action and danger without hesitation, many times competing with him.

He'll go to the Academy but he was sure it won't be a problem to him, maybe he would graduate early since he has already made heists, with supervision of course.

Soon he will leave.

And Jack will be alone again.

The cold will come back to his body, the food won't have the same flavor, there won't be smiles anymore, the darkness will surround his home.

Home.

Could he really call it home after all?

His body suddenly feel weak, the cold was there again. Wrapping his hands in his arms to warm himself, without knowing what to do.

He hasn't feel like this since... since...

The sky was suddenly iluminated making him look up, a glowing object crossed the starry night until crashing several kilometers away, producing a loud noise.

What was that?

"Joker-san! what happened?!" Attracted by the noise, Hachi ran to meet his mentor "Are we being attacked?!..

Joker-san?"

The silver headed ran to the command controls, directing them right to the fall point. It took 10 minutes to finally arrive. The object made a big crater, destroying a lot of trees and raising up dust, smoke coming from the center.

"It's a meteorite!"

"Probably, it's a relief it didn't make a major destruction"

Nearing to the crater they both coughed, there was too much smoke. Joker shivered feeling something rubbing his leg.

"He-hey, Hachi are you touching my leg?"

"N-no. did you touch me?"

Seeing him taking a defensive position was enough to know the answer. Taking out his katana he started to walk slowly along Joker, back to back. Among the smoke they visualized a silhouette, it was very fast. Before they can even blink it jumped right to Joker.

"HAAAAAAA!!!"

"JOKER_SAN!!"

"Hoshiiii !!"

"Uh?"

Taking a better sight, the silhouette was little and green."It's Hoshi!"

"Pseudo cat!! get away from me!" he held the navegator and launched its as far as possible, Hachi looked annoyed at him rushed after Hoshi.

"You haven't changed at all, eh?"

How warm

"I thought it would take me a time to finally find you, guess it's my lucky day.

More

He wants more of it.

"What's up with that face? I promised you to come back, right?" The newcomer landed some steps in front of him fading his transformation and crossing his arms radiantly.

Please

"Phoenix!"

"Yeah, that's my name, and ?"

"And?"

"Where is my welcome back? 

"What are you even doing here? You said-"

"It would take me at least 500 years to come back. well, maybe a made a miscalculation". coming closer to the boy/ young adult, he noticed how Joker keeps still. "C'mon do something".

He wasn't prepared for the next.

Joker fell to his knees and burst in tears , whinings coming from his mouth while his shoulders trembled. Did he say something wrong? He didn't mean to make him cry. He was starting to panic. What should he do? what should he do?

Hesitatingly, Akai took his shoulders trying to stop them of shaking, gaining courage when it worked to finally hug him. After no hearing sobs for a while, he approached his hands to wipe the tears.

It was so embarrassing, crying like a child in front of his rival and let him comfort him. He was completely out of character.

Trying to hide his embarrassment, he buried his face into the other's neck making him jump in surprise. It was very curious, all this time feeling so hollow being away from this planet to finally feel complete along this human. A human out of normal.

 Akai couldn't contain his smile, this guy was full of surprises. Meanwhile, Joker tightened his grip onto the redheaded wanting to keep his warm. It has been so long since he felt like this, like himself. Tomorrow he'll worry about his acts, but now he is just going to enjoy his encounter with his complement.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bonus

After taking Hoshi from a tree, How did Joker-san throw its so far?, he headed back with him and the owner of what he though was a meteorite. Managing to visualize the crater, he also saw the couple hugging each other on the floor. From his point of view they looked like if they belonged there, in each other's arms.

"Looks like I don't need to worry about leaving him"

"Hoshi!"

*****************************************************

Second part!!

900 words, that's the most I have ever written. Since my teachers decided to send me so many works, I couldn't finish the chapter until now.

How have you been?

Hope you're not dying with all the homework!