Heart never forgets

This chaptes was an idea from SweetPinkBlush25

Hope you like it

*************************************************************

Silence filled the room along lot of emotions. Anger, anxiety, fear and sadness overtaking their inmobile bodies that look at the same person. 

Joker lying over his bed asleep. 

Hachi was the closest of them to his master, sitting next to him holding his hand whimpering. Queen and Spade sat on the sofa trying to keep their composure. But hearing the kid whimpers made it difficult. Dark Ai was in the kitchen preparing some tea for them after calling Silver Heart. She needs an adult to calm them down, her trembling hands showed how worry she was too.

The old man arrived minutes later running right to the room forgetting his back. His kid was more important. Seeing the door being open, the group stand up waiting his words.

"How is Jack?" It took al his self-control to not run and hug him. His skin looked a little pale, but nothing else was different.

Spade got near staring at his friend " He's been inconscious since the accident

"What exactly happened?"

"Well....

The laught of a very known Phantom thief resounded on the night, opaqued by footsteps and screams from the police.

"Another successful heist!!" Sprinting to the rooftop, he reached out his arm making the treasure shine by the moonlight. The Bactrian Gold Crown, an old treasure made of thin gold found in 1978 along many others pieces of gold. It got missing but after some years it's finally in a museum.

Well, at least until now.

"Joker, come back here with my treasure!" Oh, there were other persons after it too.

"No way! Luck for the next time!" 

After calling his ship he took adventage to mock over his friends. They chased him trying to reach the crown, but it just made him laugh louder.

A different laugh cut their moment to be in guard. Over the railing a masked man clapped his hands sarcastically "Well, well, well. But isn't it our favorite Phantom thiefs...." Walking elegantly trought the rooftop"Kaitou Queen...

Kaitou Spade...

And finally but not less important... Kaitou Joker"

Joker chuckle putting his hands over his waist" Looks like someone has a good eye. I would like to stay here and talk with you but I have more important things to do, like search for another treasure so..."  Walking backwards to get impulse, he jumped over him and sprinted to his ship.

"Not so fast!! tooking an weird weapon from his coat, he aimed to Joker and shoot a white light.

"JOKER!!/WATCH OUT!"

"GHA!!"  Too late, his friend got hit by the light and fell over the edge wriggling. the stranger  giggled getting near to him. But a shot stoped his actions

"Ice shot!!"

Dodgiing every shot was getting difficult, feeling his patience disappear he ran to the opposite edge "Guess it's time to go. But don't think we've finished. Have fun with your 'friend'"

"adéu!"

Queen and Spade exhaled surprised after seeing him jum without hesitation. Running to the edge they couldn't see even a hair of him.