Jealousy

"Why does Joker have a giant bell ?" In front of them was a bell of gold, they were there trying to find Hosshi before he eat a treasure. 

"Oh, that's from the Bride Grand Prix"

"Bride Grand Prix?"

"Yeah, it was a contest to find the perfect bride for a famous person, who resulted to be Mr. Kaneari".

"I see, so joker decided to steal it"

"Something like that. He decided to join in the contest dressed like a girl with a wedding dress"

"Wait, what-." Phoenix didn't look very happy.

"There's a photo of him" The redheaded took it and blushed, but a thought crossed his mind, a lot of people saw him dressed that way.

"Surprisingly, he won, and then Mr. Kaneari was about to kiss him"

"Kiss..." he had a tic in his eye.

"But Joker-san screamed and throw me to him. Geez, he don't nedded to do it, he could just used his cards" with a sight, Hachi took up Hosshi" Oh, Akai-san. What happened? You don't look so good".

Akai was surrounded by fire, and his eyes were covered with his hair. Hacchi jumped in fear and left the room. God, please. Don't let Akai burn the airship again.

···············································································································

Meanwhile, Joker was sitting in his bed with his Nintendo 3DS in hands, just one more enemy...

* BAM *

His door was now ashes with Akai standing in its place. The room in completely silence, both of them looking at each other. Blues looking with confusion. Reds with anger.

"Yawning Jerk!! What the heck do you think are you doing!!??" Standing up, the silver hair began to yell to the other" Gooooood, now I need to make a new one, and you're going to help me".

"Why did you joined to the quest instead of just steal the bell?"

" Wha... wait. Do you mean the gold bell? That was long ago. Well, I stole it after all."

"But you could have steal it without dressing like a wife, everyone saw you, and that old man almost kiss you!!"

"And where is the fun about it? C'mon, I don't understand why are you so mad..." He stopped watching the face of the other boy became a tomato. 

"Yawning Jerk.... maybe... you are jealous?" His words were full of mocking.

"...."

"Pffff HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaH, OMG, you are!!!"

The refheaded couldn't be more embaressed.

"Awwww, thats cute from you." Continued teasing with a smirk" Cute big tomat-"

He couldn't keep talking, his lips were blocked with the others. Surprised, he looks at Akai leaning over him, his hands holding his waist. Without knowing what to do, grabbed his shoulders, and closed his eyes.

The kiss lasted a few seconds more until the alien separated from the thief with a smile.

"Don't call me Tomato"

"Uh...?"

Akai walked away smiling but stopped in the doorstep.

"And of course I am jealous, no one can see you with that kind of clothes but me."

"STUPID YAWNING JERK!!!"

***********************************************************************

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed.

I still remember when I saw that episode, Commando Satsuko is very scary, and funny at the same time.

Here a question: What's your favorite episode?