Fantasy world

"Mr. Miracle Maker!!" A very know voice for the forest inhabitants resounded from the sky cheerly. The owner of the voice arrived on the ground smiling to some creatures near to him. His appearance was of a bird, orange wings and limbs, white clothes, and a bird tematic helmet.

Walking to a old cabin, he knocked the door."Mr. Miracle Maker! Are you there?" he waited a few minutes to finally enter without permission. Looking around the room, books and papers scattered over the floor and the table. It was pretty dark inside.

Going deeper there was a door open. You could see inside the same chaos than outside the room. In the center of the room which seemed as a library, was a table with a pile of papers.

"This guy should clean occasionally" Ready to help he neared to the table to order the papers, being stopped by a figure which jumped out of the pile." WHAT THE HE-"

In front of him was silver haired young wearing a red, and black suit along brown boots. Most of his body was covered, revealing only his face which had a scar over his eye.

"Oi, stupid bird!! What are you doing here?!"

"What were you doing there?"

"Don't avoid my question" Taking his books he walked at the library ordering it" Why did you come here?"

"I was flying completely bored when I saw your home. I though 'maybe Joker is planning something funny'.  So here I am" Joker turned his head annoyed" What?"

"So, I'm a entertainment for you".

"A very funny one".

"Stupid bird brain. I haven't kicked you out just because I need your help" Back to his task, he took his tools leading to outside.

"Where are we going? And why do you need my help?"

" I need some ingredients from the volcano, I'll take adventage of your heat resistance to get them".

"Since you're using me for you adventage, I demand to know what are they for" It's wasn't the first time Joker used him for one of his crazy , but funny ideas" You better no thinking on make a explosive again. Since last time Spade doesn't let enter into the palace, he say they still fixing the garden"

"It's not my fault he brought me to his palace when I was testing my new spell".

"He lost half of his garden and one wall of the palace".

"It was an act of magical sacrifice!!"

*************************************************************

It didn't take much to reach the top of the volcano. Phoenix carried Joker on his back to make it faster. It's a relieve there aren't aggressive creatures trying to kill or eat them.

Landing over volcanic rocks, Joker looked over all the place. He even got closer to the edge anxious, but pouting after no finding whatever he was looking for.

"Why are you disappointed?"

"I though there would be a dragon" He pouted again crossing his arms.

How cute

"What would you do with a dragon? Make it your pet?" Joker stared at him, his eyes suddenly shining . What have I done? " Joker, no".

"Joker, yes".

...