Incomplete

He couldn't understand it.

What is wrong with him?

Why does he feel like that?

He feel so... incomplete.

It all started since that sleepy guy left them to come back home, he felt so cold when the aircraft drifted away. Some tears fell from his eyes but quickly lied to his apprentice, of course he won't miss that stupid bird.

Then it got worse.

Every time he saw something related to him, his body turns cold, making him wish the other would share his warmth.

The nights became eternal, his eyes refused to close. At least he can sleep all the time he want if he achieve to do it.

He loved curry, but its taste was different.

 Hachi tried to talk with him, getting small smiles and eyes opaque from tiredness. He really missed his old mentor.

******************************************************************

Two years have passed, and has managed to get used to his new lifestyle.

A new diet, less heist, and some naps later, he could finally recover his energy. Hachi was happy to finally see him laughing and joking around.

During the day he will be that old Joker, always there with a smile and prepared to a new adventure.

At the night, when no one can see him, he will gaze the stars hoping to see who's once he considered his closest rival and friend. Only relieving himself with the warmth his heart feels to find that distant cross.

**************************************************************

I need a 5th season!!