Happy Valentine's Day

The worst day ever.

It's Valentine's Day and he should be with phoenix in a date or some other thing that couples do, even if they're not. But no, that jerk decided to go to who cares in the morning and didn't come back. He was so mad, maybe Akai doesn't know or understand about earth celebrations, but he still hopping that him heared about that day and did something.

Grumbling, he took a target and send an advice notice which was received quickly, letting the owner call the police, and put some 'gifts'.

At least there were a lot of traps that keep him entertaining. 

"So there you were"

"Uh?"

"I was looking for you in your airship, but Hachi told me that you were out"

Standing in front of him was that stupid bird. God, he hates his smile so much in that moment, his soft red hair, his beautiful eyes...

No! Don't forget that you're mad with him. Don't fall.

"Did you get the treasure? We can go back and-"

"No thanks, I'm going back alone"

Joker walked without looking him, akai stared at him surprised. Quickly, he took the treasure and ran to the rooftop, Jack screaming angry to get it back.

Looking around in the night, the blue eyes sigh annoyed. He want to get it and go home.

Someone covered his eyes, and carried him as a bride, making him shout.

"Shhh, don't be noisy."

"What do you thing are you doing?! Put me down right now Akai Tsubasa!"

"No, you are going to ruin the surprise"

*************************************************

Minutes later they arrived in an island, exactly in the shore. Taking the eyes band away, Joker looked around with surprise the flowers decorating the sand and a table with food.

Looking to Akai, he was offering him a bouquet of flowers.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Joker".

"Ho-How do you know" He knew it?.

"Well, I've been on the earth for 10.000 years, I know a lot of things about your planet. This morning I told Hachi to entertaine you while I prepare the surprise".

Coming near to him, Akai took his hand and fire flames appeared around them.

"Would  you be my boyfriend?"

"WHAT?!"

"You don't want to?" He sounded so sad.

"Of course I want to. I mean-well-I... Why are you asking me this suddenly?" 

"Well, we have been dating for a while, I love you, you love, so why not?" Joker closed his eyes and punched him in the head.

"Aren't you being too confident?!!"

"Why did you punch me?!"

"That's what you deserve stupid bird"

"Don't call me stupid bird, asshole!"

"Yawning jerk".

"Burglar".

"Alien Bird".

"Dumb".

"....."

"....."

"Pfffff hahahahaha!!".

Do they really love each other? 

Do they care about the other?

If that is so.

 Why do they always end fighting?

Easy

Beacause that's what they love about each other. They can fight and compete, but at the end of the day, they can't stay away from the other, he makes him feel complete and at home.

The silver headed took the other's hand again and smiled.

Yeah, they really love each other.

"I want to be your boyfriend..."

"FINALLY "

Whut

Around them were all his friends.

"We are here to see the show"

"I was right, this morning Akai asked me for a good place to be alone, so I thought that it could be for a confession".  Spade said proudly.

"But I helped too, Akai-san asked me to do Joker's-san favourite food".

Looking at Akai, he has a blush on his cheeks. He did all this for him, How can he not love this guy?

Hugging his now boyfriend, Joker smiled and kissed him, making everyone shout of joy. This is not the worst day of his life. It is the best and happier since he was a phantom thief.

"Ok, let's eat!!"

"Oi, don't ruin the moment piggy tales"

"AH?"

Everyone laughed, and came to the table, talking happily. After all, this day is about friends too, and of course family.

**************************************************************

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone