Chapter 7: Begining of the end

F/N's perspective

After our little meeting with Pyrrha, the two of us rode up the elevator together, her still having a concerned look on her face as she glanced over at me.

Pyrrha: "So..... this is how you feel every day, that weight on your shoulders."

F/N: "Yup, you get used to it after a while."

Pyrrha looked down as the elevator stopped and the doors opened.

F/N: "Just a word of the wise? Try and act normal, the others will figure it out something is off."

Pyrrha: "O-ok."

I gave her a small smile before walking out.

F/N: "Yang's match is about to start, if we hurry their still might be time to catch it."

Pyrrha: "Oh, right."

She started to follow me out as we headed to the bulkhead docks. After a small ride up to Amity, we made our way up to where our friends were.

Ruby: "F/N! Pyrrha! Come on, the match is about to start!"

The two of us make it up to them and took our seats as Yang and her opponent walk out onto the arena.

F/N: "So, who's she up against?"

Blake: "Some guy from Mistral, think his name is Bronze."

Ruby: "Like the metal?"

Weiss: "Yes like the metal."

Nora: "Shhh it's starting!"

Port: "Now welcome everyone to the end of the semifinals! Today we have a match between two masters of strength!"

Oobleck: "Yes this match is between Yang Xiao Long of Beacon's team RWBY vs. Bronze Temper of Mistral's team METL. This is sure to be an interesting fight."

Bronze and Yang walked up to each other, him being half a foot taller than her. He puts his massive hammer over his shoulder and holds out a hand.

Bronze: "To an eventful match."

Yang smirks and shakes his hand before they headed to their sides.

Port: "Match begins in five."

As he started to caught down, Yang readied her gauntlets while Bronze swung his hammer around as it turned into a missile pod.

Port: "Two."

Ruby: "Kick his butt, Yang!"

F/N: "You got this sis!"

Yang turns and gives us a thumbs up before turning back to her opponent.

Port: "Begin!"

Yang instantly charged forward as Bronze fires a barrage of missiles from his weapon. Yang dodged side to side as each missile hit the ground around her. As she got closer he switched his weapon back onto a Warhammer and smashed it down onto her.

In response, Yang crossed her arms as it made an impact shaking the ground around her. Bronze had a smirk before Yang started pushing back. The two struggling against each other before Yang overpowered him and sent the hammer over his head and landed and flurry of punches. Each impact making him stagger back, she finishes it off with a left hook that sent him back a few feet.

As he recovered from her assault, Bronze stood tall and let out a booming laugh despite his aura near the red.

Bronze: "Haha, you are indeed a worth opponent, but I'm not going down that easy!"