Chapter 9: Panance

F/N's perspective

Inside the burning library, Blake and I readied ourselves for whatever Adam would throw at us. He readied his sword and started to walk in a wide circle. I and Blake did too, staying even with his strides.

Adam: "You think you can stop me? The Fang will have what it's always wanted, peace for the faunas with humans quivering before us!"

F/N: "Wow you are a nutcase."

Adam: "What would you know, you've always known nothing."

Blake: "Let me guess, it's because he's human?"

Adam: "Silence traitor."

Blake: "At least I don't kill incident people. This isn't the way for peace!"

Adam: "What do you know! Humans only will respect us if they fear us, that's how this world works."

F/N: "Fear only goes so far Adam, people will only rise to beat you back and I think it's about time someone put you in your place."

Adam: "Then show me what you got Human!"

Adam swiftly leaps forward towards us. I pushed Blake aside and raised my sword as his made contact. The force sliding me across the floor as we kept our swords locked.

F/N: "And for the record, I'm not just human. I'm a guardian."

Adam smirked as he jumped back but gets caught by an attack from Blake.

Blake: "And he's not fighting alone, I'm not afraid of you Adam."

Adam regains his footing and looks at the both of us. I walked up next to Blake, she held Gambol Shroud ready. We glanced at each other and nodded before charging at Adam.

3rd person

Back with the fight with Eramis, Randel, and Mithrax were fighting her to the best of their abilities. Though they had slowly moved over to near where Adam, Blake, and F/N had started to fight.

Randel: "Come on Bitch just go down!"

Eramis yelled out in rage as she fired another rocket from her scorch cannon. Randel dodges to the side as another crater littered the ground. Mithrax helped him to his feet as the two felt the strain on their bodies.

Eramis: "Looks like you two are tiring out."

Randel: "What are you talking about?"

He weakly reloads Queenbreaker and takes a breath from his respirator.

Randel: "I can do this all night."

Eramis: "We'll see Welp."

She raised her cannon again as the two smaller Eliksni ran around her, firing rounds after rounds into her already damaged armor, ether leaking from her wounds as she swiped and fired away at them.

Eramis: "Stand still so I can squash you!"

Mithrax: "Sorry but I will not let you harm our Kell!"

He fired out another burst from Lord of Wolves as the weapon started to click. He cursed in Eliksni and holstered the shotgun on his back and drew his blades.

Randel: "Mithrax that's not a good idea buddy!"

Mithrax: "Then this should be up your alley!"

Mithrax charges forward towards the Eramis who creates a shockwave under her, though Mithrax is not affected as he uses his short teleportation to get himself air-born. Letting out a battle cry he stabbed her in the gut with one blade and sank the other one into her upper torso.