Chapter 11: Final confrentaion

3rd person

The battle raged across the clearing around beacon as both sides fought, the allied forces pushed through the hordes of Hive, it was complete chaos as in the middle of the fight were smaller more personal battles as Saladin, Vale, the Stranger, and Mithrax fought against the Orge abomination known as Phogoth, Eris, Randel, and the teachers of beacon fought against the hive Wizard Omnigal, and lastly, for a rematch, F/N fought off against the Fall maiden Cinder Fall, now with the Beacon headmaster by his side.

F/N's perspective

I blocked another green fireball with Young Wolf's howl from Cinder as Ozpin came in and swiped at her with his cane, the attack making her stumble back as she ragefully screamed and fired a few more at Ozpin before summoning two sickly looking blades and charged at me. Ozpin blocked them with a green hexagonal shield while I slashed down on Cinder. She blocked the slash with both her blades as we locked eyes, her's were only filled with a ravenous hunger as we broke the lock and started to trade slashes, each one being blocked by the other as I stepped back. My wolves running around and killed any Hive that attempted to interrupt this fight.

Cinder: "Why! Why won't you just die already! That power of yours should belong to me!"

F/N: "Because unlike you I'm fighting for more than just myself."

Ozpin: "F/N is right, all you seek is power, and power will only get you so far."

Cinder snarled as she charges forward again, sending a few more fireballs at us. Deciding to try and end this quickly I sheathed my blade. As the fireballs neared me, I casted my arc staff and began to spin it around, the torrent of arc energy sent the fireballs back at their caster, forcing Cinder to slash them apart with her blades. This distracted her enough for Ozpin to come in and swing at her legs. The impact was enough to sweep them out from under her. Quickly following the combo I ended the spinning with a downward strike into her midsection, sending her into the dirt.

F/N: "That power isn't doing much for you is it?"

Cinder looks up at me and darkly chuckles.

Cinder: "The same could not be said about your friends, however."

I looked down at her confused before looking around the battlefield and finally got what she meant. Multiple Paladin's and Walker's lay in ruins around them, the students had been sectioned off from each other and fought back to back, Port and Oobleck's auras had been broken and Saladin was struggling to hold up Phogoth's fist, the others looked battered and struggled as the hive started to push everyone back. Cinder took this moment to shoot fireballs at Ozpin and me, sending us both onto our backs, breaking me out of my Arc strider.

Cinder: "Now you see why I seek this power, your decision to care about others will by your fall."

Cinder walked over as I struggled to get up as she stood over me. Flipping her blade around she stabbed it into my right shoulder, the blade slicing cleanly through my armor and into the ground below me. I held back a scream of pain as she prepares her other sword.

Cinder: "Now shall have what I deserve!"

She went to stab me through the chest, but a storm of black feathers pelted the ground around them, causing Cinder to jump back and dodge the oncoming projectiles. I grunted as I pulled the blade out of my shoulder and Ozpin helped me to my feet.

F/N: "Wait are those?"

???: "You ungrateful brat!"

The two of us looked back to see none other than the Grimm queen herself atop a massive Nevermore, hordes of Grimm charging into the battle as they fought off against the Hive and their controlled counterparts.