Question # 3

Question By: @Psychokayla

"Ok. Another, harder question. Why do you destroy AUs? I'm all for destruction, but I also love doing art! However, I often break stuff on accident....."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow Kid, again? geez. . .But since I'm 'nice' and I like ya, I'll answer this question of yours, but also leave some for the others." 

"To keep their Balance between Creation and Destruction." He said simply, but still thought that it wasn't that much of an answer.

"Well I'm a leader of them all just like Ink. Ink sees the good in every AU and supports it and protects it. Ink sees them all perfectly!. . . .Well, thought differently. I always hated a certain thing in a AU and I was picky about them, calling them imperfect. I saw AUs as Glitches wanting to destroy them all, Underfell, Underswap, all of them including UNDERTALE. I destroyed AUs by taking people and putting them in my heartstrings mainly meaning a Sans like Blueberry or the original one and even more than that. Ink always tries to stop me but here's the thing, if the AUs were in Massive Destruction, and Ink and I have a battle, I would have a better chance of winning because Ink is slower and weaker. ANYWAY I wanted to destroy them because I saw them as stupid and ruined Glitches that mean nothing to the Underverse. . ." He explained, looking out at the Anti-Void, seeming to space out. He then snapped out of his thoughts and then sighed.

"But now, I'm all chill and have good reasons to destroy an AU now, the whole 'hating' thing is all in the past kid, I'm not that evil, don't need to worry about me killing your friends and family." He slightly pats there head and looks at them.

"And It's ok, you can destroy whatever you touch, but that doesn't mean you have to give up on doing the things you love to do. . .and destroying is my job kid, not yours!" He smirked at them and slightly looks up.

"Anyone else?"