Question # 15

Question By: @Psychokayla 

-("Me again! So.... Who's your crush? Sorry, but I wanna know and it might help me feel better about my break up.")

-("Why do you think being a nerd and a geek is a bad thing?")

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"H-Huh?! N-N-No. W-Why would I e-ever have one?!. ." He starts blushing madly, looking like a lemon at this point. (I know that In the image above his blush Is blue but SHhhhHh-)

After a few minutes (30-40) he calms down and remembers the last thing that they said. He sighs, "Look. . .I know that things aren't going good for you now. .You've broken up with the bastard and feel all alone and a bit guilty. . .But you just need to look at the bright side of things. . ! Think about It, you're better without them, you're single and independent! You get more benefits then other! Like. . . Now you got all the chocolate for yourself without anyone trying to steal It from you! (Except me-) Or. . . Now you can focus on you're studies without getting distracted In you're 'lover'! And let's not forget that now you have a new opportunity on finding the one that truly loves you and that are loyal, nice and smart. don't be with an Idiot- AnD he or she have to be as handsome/beautiful as me!" He said as he does a pose.

 "What I'm trying to say here Is that you need to stay determined. And don't let anything stand on you're way on doing the things you love. Do not throw away you're shot. . . Yes I stole that from Hamilton- but still, you know what I mean." He said slightly looking away, some yellow (SHhhhHH- ) spread across his cheeks. A few moments passed by and he looked back at them with a slight smile on his face, "Just don't let that make you feel down, ok kid? As a 'friend' of mine told be before. . .'Always keep looking fordward, never behind' " He gently pets there head and chuckles slightly.

"Also, to answer you're other question- No. I don't think being a geek or nerd Is a bad thing, Is because I don't like people finding out about It because there judgmental and start to make fun of me, being jerks. That's why Is best to keep to yourself and only share It will people you truly trust and know that are into the same things that you and make sure there nerds too, being a geeky nerd rules too." He had a goofy smile on and then paused, "But don't tell anyone, It's going to be our little secret, ok. . ?" He said a bit jokily, but did mean it.