Question # 7

Question By: @-D4RKNESS_Chara 

('Can you do this one? ;w;' "-the dark angel looked at the glitchy skeleton-Error what do you think of the people or fangirls that ship you with the others sans's?")

- Of course uwu

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The glitchy skeleton looked back at them in confusion, "Uhh, what now?" "Here! I'll show you." The dark angel handed him a laptop, which was currently on Google, the dark angel typed down the following words. . .

Google

[Q 'Error Sans x '                                                             x]

- Error Sans x Ink Sans. . .

- Error Sans x Reader. . .

- Error Sans x Reader Lemon. . .

- Error Sans x Male Reader Lemon. . .

- Error Sans x Nightmare Sans. . .

- Error Sans x Frisk. . .

- Error Sans x Child Reader. . .

- Error Sans x Fresh Sans. . .

- Error Sans x Ink Sans Lemon. . .

- Error Sans x Reader Lemon Forced. . .

-Error Sans x Dream Sans. . .

".

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

WhAt ThE -" Before the glitchy skeleton could say anything else, he crashed.

Error.exe has crashed. . .

Loading. . .

0%

The dark angel slowly backed away, not wanting to find out what happens next and quickly disappeared.

~Time skip just cause I can~

100%

Loading Complete!

Error slowly stopped glitching uncontrollably and grabs his skull, he groans from the pain. He looked around confused, he forgot what just happened.

"Ugh. Huh. . ? W-What happened. . . ?" He looks down to see a laptop and curiously grabs it and looks at the Images in it, he froze, immediately remembering what happened. He heavily sighs, with a calm expression on his face? Error stood up and placed the laptop 5 feet away from him, before returning back to his beanbag and as soon as he sat down, 1,000 glitchy Blasters surrounded the laptop and fired, leaving nothing behind of what used to be a laptop. Error chuckles at this and snaps his fingers, making the blasters disappear.  

After a few moments of silence, he puts his hood up to cover his face and placed both of his hands on his face and started to blush madly while groaning out loud in embarrassment.