Question # 20

Question by: GalaxyComets556

(The she-wolf hugged Error. "YOU'RE BACK HALLELUJAH-

How are you?! It's been a bit!")

-----------------------------------

Error starts glitching like crazy once they came in and made contact with him. He slowly tries to calm down, in which does, but he takes a step back away from them, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

"Yeah. I'm back. Nothing to get excited about. Now keep you're distance, will ya kiddo?" Error says, dusting himself off. "And yeah, I'm doing fine I guess..?- Yes, it has been 'awhile'. But I can explain-"

He sat down on his beanbag and sighed, looking at them quite calm?

"You see, as Snow said a few days ago, I got a bit tired about answering so many questions and thought that a 'little' vacation would suit me. But it was just not that, I was GIVEN the vacation since Snow wasn't feeling good.. They already had so much in they're hands that they even took small breaks from the times they'd have to be here and work, when they were already working on so many things at once, which caused them to have anxiety once more and get stressed about everything. The other thing was that they we're also really sick, making it even difficult for them to continue what they love to do here. They've been through a lot these couple of months and have tried to hide it. They then slowly started to feel better and started to calm down, since they've finished all of they're works and have had more free time, lending them time to do what they love to do. They even got the opportunity to talk with an old friend that they have lost communication with. Now they are more positive about they're work and life- The only problem is that they still haven't found any inspiration or motivation, which is making them lose hope. That's why I decided to step in and help them out with this. Now I'm here again, just to make you guys happy and make sure Snow doesn't lose hope that easily and, you guys should help out too. Just saying-"

Error takes a breather and lays back on his beanbag, slightly smiling."And yeah..It's good to be back.."