Question # 13

Question By: @GalaxyComets556 

("Okay, well, I gave him a cat, so I wanna check on that, and I'm curious if he watches anime")

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, you mean this cat?" He points at he cat that was on his head, sleeping. "Yeah, there quite nice really, thanks" He gently pets the cat and smiles while the cat purrs.

"And yeah, I do! I first found out when I entered UnderTale!- well, In the surface that is. It's really interesting, but I don't like to show or tell it to anyone else, because then they'd start to laugh at me and call me a geek or nerd. But yeah, I do like it, just don't tell anyone that I know, ok?"

The cat slowly wakes up and jumps down to Error's lap. "Heh, morning sleepy head." The cat just meowed in response and snuggles up to him. 

" I don't know why, but even though I just meet this cat, I would do anything for It, If anyone as so much does a scratch to it or even Hurts this cat here, I will kill everyone without mercy and then kill myself." The cat meows again, getting Error's attention, "Oh sorry, too much?" The cat nodded and purrs. "Heh, my bad. ." He pets the cat and smiles slightly.