Question # 18

Question By: (forgot, srr! ;w;)

("what happens when you get sick? Yes, I've looked stuff up, but there's no guarantee it's TRUE. So, what happens?")

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well It's true, I do get sick at times. But mine Is a little...different." He sighed and shoved his hands to his pockets, "Let's just give you a flashback, since It's much better then me explaining It."

~Flashback~

Error's Pov.

I was walking down Snowdine Forest In the Original UnderTale AU, wanting to relax and take some time to myself (Since Ink was In OuterTale-). I laid down against a tree and sight, slowly closing my eyes to take a break. I needed a break from everything that has happened to me since the last 2 weeks, me and Ink made a Truce, the 'Bad guy sanses' and the 'Star sanses' were starting to get into fights more often, In my safe spots (places I like to be In). But the thing that has bothered me the most would have to be Fresh. He's been more active and annoying since Ink was (and still Is) helping Fresh to develop emotions and feelings with his viles and stuff...Fresh just won't leave me alone. I hear a portal open up and I lazily open my right eye to see what it was, I immediately regretted it. I sigh heavily, not wanting to deal with him now. Speak of the sociopath, He appeared in front of me with his stupid grin on.

"Suuuuuuup my bro-tatoe chip! Long time no see!"

I grunted, "It's only been 30 minutes. Leave me alone, go annoy Ink or something." I said pretty annoyingly, wanting him to leave me alone.

"Aww, C'mon broseph! I'm bored and Inky Is busy!"

I stand up and start walking, trying my best to ignore the 90's nightmare following behind me.

~Narrator's Pov.~

Fresh has been following Error for the last 40 minutes and Error couldn't take It anymore. He turned around to shout at Fresh, only to be hit in the face with a snowball.

". . ." He wipes the snowball out of his face, revealing a MAD Error. "FrEsH!!!"

He started to chase Fresh all over the place, screaming profanities at him for 2 hours. Eventually, Error lost Fresh, which were good and bad news for him.

Error went back into the Anti-Void, feeling a bit weird. He laid down on his beanbag and sighed, starting to feel a bit warm, which was odd for a skeleton. After an hour, he notices another thing, he's been sneezing for 45 minutes straight, as well as coughing.

"Ugh.. what's happening to me..?" He sneezes once more and curls up in a ball. What he didn't notice was that he was changing color, as well as his clothing, seeming to turn all into negative colors, meaning he was sick.

~End of flashback~

"AAaaand I stayed like that for a whole month. The worst thing was that Fresh and Ink kept coming here to "Make me feel better". So yeah, I guess that should answer you're question."