Question # 5

Question By: @Psychokayla

"So, do you enjoy killing? I'd be willing to kill some Aus as well ^V^" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You  again? Am I THAT lonely..? Whatever, I'll answer your stupid question anyways." He sighed a bit annoyed, but was still calm. He flinched once he saw the question they have just made to him and It made him feel a bit uncomfortable about the topic.

"WOW there bud, calm down there will ya? that's going a bit to far don't ya think..?"

"Kid. .Destroying and Killing are two different things. . .and to answer your question, no. I don't enjoy killing. . .I ENJOY DESTROYING THEM ALL! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He keeps laughing insanely until he noticed that they were still there, he stopped and blushed slightly because of the embarrassment.

"Willing to kill Is something you shouldn't do kid, trust me, you'll regret it...And, Umm...You didn't saw anything." He said a bit serious at first but then pulls his hood up to his face and covered his face while groaning with annoyance. When he finished with his 'section', he peeked out slightly and looks up.

"Someone with a less weird question. . ?"