Question # 11

Question By: @ErRoR_Official

('The skeleton chuckles. "Its a good show that's for sure. Oh, my names Glitch. Also.. Who's this 'Ink' guy?" )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, 'Glitch', since you don't know who Ink is, I'll explain it to you" He said, taking a deep breath before starting.

"Ink is a Sans, who exists outside of timelines to help aid artists in the creations of new AUs. He is capable of drawing anything and bringing it to life. Ink Is a 'Creator/the AU Protector'."

"Ink lives off the creativity of artists, and lives outside the timeline. He supports artists to create dirty new AUs and keep adding art to the 'fandom' for as long as he can, whatever that means. He is also the Protector of the Imagination and of AUs. Ink visits AUs to check the inhabits of it. He lives in a parallel world which he likes to call 'The Doodle Sphere'."

"Ink is able to create objects and make them come to life with his paint, even ink figures that looks like someone dead or someone that is alive. They will have the same powers, but weaker.He can not bring anyone back to life with his paint though, heh."

"When Ink gets excited, he vomits out black ink, but when Ink gets sick, he throws up any type of ink; sometimes all the colors will come out at one time, like an ink rainbow, eww." He said sticking out his 5 blue tongues in disgust, he really didn't like It when he'd do that.

"Ink and I clashed in views and jobs. I was made to destroy and Ink was made to create. Our level of relationship varies from person to person; some think were enemies, some think were friends, but some think were in love. Hah! As If I'd ever fall In love with an Idiot like him!"

"And let me tell ya, he's annoying as 'bark'." He sighs, he looks back at Glitch and smirks. "There you have It, do you get it now?"