14. Trap And Treachery

To succeed in life, you need three
      things: a wishbone, a backbone
and a funnybone.

Reba McEntire

★•.★•.★•.

The last few days were exhausting for Sam and Dean

The last few days were exhausting for Sam and Dean. A lots of American hunters died including Eileen. And the BMOL were to blame for. Thankfully, the brothers succeed to capture Lady Bevell. They wanted answer and she would be perfect for that. So they brought her in the bunker with them.

Dean was getting anxious for leaving Fayre in the bunker all alone for so long. But they didn’t have any choice.  Because of Castiel's being with Kelly, the mother of Lucifer's unborn child and Mary's disappearance, they were kinda forced to do so. Now the only thing Dean wanted to do was to go back home.

Sam and Dean walked down the stairs with Lady Bevell. But Dean's heart jumped at the sight in front of him. His daughter was held at a gun point by none other than Ketch himself.  And he wasn’t alone. There were two more people with him.

Sam and Dean would try to subdue the BMOL at once if Fayre wasn’t in the grasp of their enemy. But now they had to be careful. Any wrong move could cause them the life of the girl.

Fayre perked up seeing her father and uncle. She tried to go to Dean. But a painful thug on her arm reminded that she was in the hands of a weird british man. Dean saw her whimpering in pain as Ketch's fingers dug painfully into her arm.

It made Dean fuming with anger. He wanted to kill Ketch with his bare hands. How could that man put a finger on his daughter? Sam also clenched his jaw but stayed where he was.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. What did I tell you? Don't move or I'll empty my gun into your little head", Ketch told Fayre.

She nodded knowing the british man wasn’t lying a bit. He really could kill her without blinking an eye. She looked at her father with a guilty look for not being able to warn them beforehand. Dean just shook his head signaling her not to move anymore.

So Fayre didn’t move. Just kept her eyes locked with Dean. A idea crossed her mind when Ketch told Lady Bevell to disarm the Winchesters. She needed to utilize this moment, she thought. 

When Lady Bevell moved to take Sam's gun, Fayre stomped on Ketch's foot using all her strength. It caught the british man off guard causing to lose the hold on Fayre. She didn’t waste a second to run and cover herself behind a pillar as the shooting broke out.

Sam kept a farm hold on Bevell and used her as a leverage to shoot. Dean was also engrossed in the fight but kept a close eye where Fayre was. Though the whole situation was new to her, Fayre did her best to not to get in the way.

When Dean finally knocked down Ketch, she exhaled loudly out of relief. Dean yanked Ketch from the floor and punched him straight in nose. Even Fayre cringed away seeing that. It surely hurt like hell.