I. Clamor And Cavil

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏, 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎.

— 𝙴𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝ë

  ✮∘.✮∘.✮

Seeing the silhouette of the man and his glowing eyes an audible gasp escaped from my lips

Seeing the silhouette of the man and his glowing eyes an audible gasp escaped from my lips. Afraid of what would happen, I restrained myself from moving.

He stepped out of the dark shadow. His movement made me jittery but now that I could see his face, he looked less scary but full naked. I forced my eyes to stay on the upper parts of his body. 

I was distracted by him so didn’t notice Sam and Dean lying on the floor. But as soon as I saw them, all my cautiousness jumped out of the window.

Kneeling down next to them. I checked their pulse. Relief flooded me realizing they were just unconscious. I looked at the boy who was now staring at me intensely. Tilting his head he asked,

"Father?"

I was ready for some dramatic turn away but not that. Not sure about the situation, I decided to stay quite. But he didn’t like that. He asked again with more force,

"Father?"

I didn’t know what took over me because I snapped,

"Can't you I'm a girl? How can I be your father?"

I regretted that instantly. Clamping my mouth shut I prayed that he wouldn’t hurt me or something. But he didn’t seem too eager to hurt me. He narrowed his eyes but stayed quiet. If this continued, we wouldn’t be able to get anywhere. So I decided to take the matter in my own hands.

"Um...hi, I'm Fayre. Who are you?", I spoke softly.

He blinked couple of times before answering,

"I'm Jack"

"Okay. So Jack what happened?", I asked.

"They hurt me", he replied stiffly as if I should've known.

I nervously chuckled. That explained why Jack hurt them back. I wasn’t afraid of him anymore. So I said,

"I'm sorry Jack. I'm sure they didn’t mean to hurt you. It's just...a lot of things happened today."

Glancing around I noticed a bed nearby. Grabbing the bed sheet, I handed it to him. With his naked glory, it was really hard to talk.

"Can you wait outside for a minute, Jack? I need to wake them up?", I requested lightly not wanting to provoke him.

He furrowed his brows but did what I asked. Taking the sheet I gave him, he walked down the hallway. Without any delay, I shook my father forcefully. Nobody told me but somehow I knew Jack was the nephilim I heard the guys talking about. But Jack appeared to be less monstery than they thought.