Epilogue

*** This is a clean version of Chapter 28. For anyone who is over 18 years, you can find a book on my profile called 'The Forbidden Diaries' which contains the explicit version. If any problems occur where you cannot view the book then you may have to follow me. Reading the explicit version is done at your own choice as I have made sure to notify you beforehand. ***

Chapter Twenty-Eight - Forever

I stand and make my way to the long mirror and smooth down the material of my wedding dress. It's a beautiful lace gown with 3D flower detail and delicate embroidery all over the dress. The bodice and long sleeves are of a slightly translucent material and only some of my skin is visible with all the embroidery and detail covering the rest. A nude-gold band sits around my waist before the long skirt starts. It looks delicate and so beautiful.

I have natural makeup on and my brown hair is in a half up half down hairstyle. Some of the sections are braided at the back while a gold and white floral headband sits at the top of my head. I put on my heels and exhale nervously before Michelle steps in. She gasps and instantly her eyes fill with tears that she struggles to keep at bay. I laugh softly and draw her in for a tight hug.

"You look so beautiful, sweetheart." She whispers as she takes me in. "I'm so proud of how far you've come. My son is a lucky man to be marrying you today."

"Thank you, Michelle." I smile as I feel myself get emotional over her sweet words.

My bridesmaids Clara, Robin, Harper, Victoria and Aubrey, who are my best friends that I made in Toronto, step in and chuckle at us being emotional. I compliment all the women on how beautiful they look before Evan steps in. Because my dad isn't here to walk me down the aisle I asked Evan who happily agreed.

"Alright, girls! It's time!" He claps his hands before I loop my arm through his. "You look stunning, Ella."

"Thanks, Evan." I grin before Robin hands me my bouquet and hurries off with the rest.

We make our way towards the double doors of the hall. Ryder and I had picked a beautiful lodge by a lake to host our wedding at and as the doors open I can see that it has been decorated beautifully for our special day. But I barely spend any time admiring the decor because as soon as my gaze meets the baby blues I love so much I find myself lost in them.

Ryder smiles handsomely and I smile back as I walk down the aisle with Evan. I glance at my bridesmaids and all the Jackson brother's as Ryder's groomsmen. Robin is my maid of honor and Roman is Ryder's best man. I laugh when Noah waves at me excitedly before we reach the altar. Robin takes my bouquet as Evan hands me off and I kiss his cheek before stepping onto the small stage.

"You look so beautiful. I'm so damn lucky." Ryder whispers as he takes my hands in his with a smile.

"Thank you. You look very handsome too." I grin before the marriage officiant starts.

The ceremony flies by and soon, me and Ryder exchange our vows before sealing our promises with a sweet kiss. I smile as I hear our guests cheer and clap before we turn to them. Ryder and I make our way down the aisle hand in hand as flower petals are thrown over us. We head to the ballroom and I squeal when he lifts me up and twirls me around in joy.

"You're finally mine, Ella Jackson." He grins boyishly and I press my lips to his once more.

"All yours." I whisper in complete and utter happiness.