The first of many

And with that she disappeared in cloud of light and smoke.

"Well then..." Germany started earning everyone's attention, "who's going to start?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I will." A French man announced. He stood up and grabbed the book opening it to the first page.

He only responded with a look of confusion.

England, who was next to him, looked over France's shoulder, "What kind of bloody language is this?!"

"Just slide it over."

The book traveled across the table to America. He pick it up and covered his mouth silently laughing, a sign that he could read it.

His siblings peered at the book too and laughed.

"What does it say?" Russia asked.

"Nothing..." Canada laughed.

It was a message from their mother. She had requested for Maria to use her 'trick-shot-arrow-move' every time someone insulted them. It was more of an inside joke between them when they were younger.

This one time Maria had been aiming at a target on a tree. Somehow when she let go the arrow warped in such an ungodly way and almost skinned Diego who was at another tree far to the left.

Alfred passed the book back opened to the first entry.

France received it clearing his throat began,

All of North America knows magic. Some very strong magic...

"You can do magic?!" England exclaimed, "how come I've never known?!"

"What kind of Magic?" Italy asked ignoring the Brit's fit.

"We can use elemental magic including water, ice, fire, earth, light, wind..." Mathew started.

"We know ancient Native American magic like voodoo. We can also talk to sprits and animals." Diego continued.

"AND we can turn into any animal or mythical creature we desire." Maria added.

"Can we see some of it?" Prussia asked, a gleam in his eye.

"Maybe later." Alfred replied, "let's just continue.

England took the book and glanced at it before reading. He seemed to only read the first sentence before he...fainted....

Shock overcame the room. Freaking out over the unconscious nation.

France woke him use using a secret 'tactic' and offered if someone else were to read, to which Spain volunteered.

"Okay then..." he started.

All of North America has personified Provinces or states. They are their children all raised from infancy. America has 50 states and one capital. Canada has 13 provinces. North and South Mexico have 32 combined.

They love their children dearly and would do anything for them. They give their children the love that they only wish they had...

Silence

Everyone stared at the quadruplets with wide eyes.

"You can raise children?" China asked.

"Yep!" Alfred responded, despite the rather rude question.

Spain showed an expression of sadness at the last part, when the book all of a sudden shone a bright light and blinded everyone. When the Nations opened their eyes they noticed they were in a white void of a room.