Pain

"Nope save it!" Diego interrupted. Almost everyone had begun to apologize.

It's too late anyway.

Mathieu looked over at the book. They had barely made any progress. Only a fraction of a fraction was completed. He was hoping there were some entries that book would never possess.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"May I read the next entry?" Russia asked.

Before Germany could pass him the book a loud ringtone was heard throughout the room.

"Ah sorry... sorry..." Canada fished for his phone and looked at the contact name.

He was receiving some hard glares.

He gave a look to his siblings briefly, showing them his phone and began to quietly communicate in some language.

Now referring back to the previous entry this must've been their Ancient Native language, and whatever they were talking about it looked serious. Without warning the four just rushed out of the room causing a sort of riot.

"What?!"

"Why did they just leave?"

"These entries are about them you know..."

"Quiet!"

Germany was able to reestablish silence once more.

"This might be a private thing. We don't know. Let's just wait here and have a small break until they have sorted themselves out. Alright?" He suggested.

~Time Skip~

"Where the bloody hell are the dang wankers?!" England exclaimed.

"Arthur..."

France paused.

"It has been 5 minutes..."

"Still too long!"

"I have to agree." Spain joined in, "whatever business they're on shouldn't be that important. They possibly couldn't handle that work..."

"That's it!" England stood up and slammed his hands on the table, "I'm going to go find them. Anyone can join me if they wish to."

The three father countries stood up and headed to where they presumed NA had gone.

It only took a second of consideration for everyone else to follow.

~Time Skip~

Everyone had caught up to France, England, and Spain but with no sign of North America.

Well until they heard some voices.

England took the lead and briskly walked down the hall turning the corner to another meeting room.

The room was similar to their own but only for smaller parties.

With North America: