What it takes to be a god

"So-" Sedna turned to Torngasoak, "why are we here again?"

"We're here to teach them the basics of a god!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The scene switches to the group sitting under a mystical looking tree.

"So pretty much, like you've heard countless times before, the spirit realm exists." Sedna repeated rather bluntly.

"Those who live here include gods and goddesses like ourselves." She continued pointing to herself and the others, "but there are other entities which one should never mess with..."

The children shuddered at her tone.

"Yeah entities like the Wendigo king or Malsumis: god of evil." Igaluk added.

"Also ghosts... they're trouble makers." Torngasoak commented shuddering a bit.

"Well we should first tell them who is actually going to harm them..." Sedna suggested leaning herself against the tree.

"Right-" he agreed.

"What do you mean by that?" Maria questioned.

"In this world there is a whole ranking system. Depending on your rank, or per say, power, influences your danger to others." She pushed herself off the tree, approaching the children.

"For example." She paused, "for mortals anything can cause them harm. Ghosts, spirits, wedigoes you name it. Going up one rank to priest or priestess: ghosts and spirits can't harm you but everything else can."

"Someone like us," she gestured to Torngasoak, Igaluk, Native America and herself, "we're pretty high ranking since we're gods and goddesses, so everything below us can cause us no harm, but! Everything on our level still can..."

"So where do we fall on the chart?" Kanata curiously asked.

"That's the thing..." Igaluk was fiddling with his staff, "it's a bit tricky since you're personifications, so you'd be ranked pretty averagely, nowhere near a mortal, but being the children of Native America can bring you straight to the top..."

"No..." Sedna paused, "throw that whole 'personification' thing out the window and focus on Native America... she has direct relations to Tabaldak: the creator..."

"So technically..." Igaluk muttered to himself, "you're the grandchildren of Tabaldak..."

"Wooow you're all way up higher that I thought you'd be..." Torngasoak laughed, "well in that case, welcome to the life of a god! And goddess." He gestured to the children.

"Gods?!" Practically everyone screeched causing the memory to pause.

"You're all gods?!" France was dumbfounded.

"Heh yeah?" Mathieu sheepishly replied, "it's nothing major though..."

The memory continued.