Wendigoes?

"Your learning has gone well, and I believe it's time to start something new..."

"What do you mean? I thought we already knew what we needed to?" Maska asked.

"Your fighting skills have greatly sharpened, and you know everything from the mortal realm. It's now time to visit the spirits..."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~

"The spirit realm?" Mexica repeated.

The family was now sitting in a teepee listening to their mother.

"Yes. I have not yet taught you this magic solely because you need the right physical and mental strength to learn and use it properly. I now have faith you have acquired that strength and are able to begin the next phase of training."

"What kind of magic are we talking about here?"  Mexico leaned forward with anticipation. He was excited to become even more powerful.

"A magic where you can become one with the gods."

"Really?!" Kanata asked a gleam in his eyes. "Sounds cool!"

"Really?!" Romania interjected. "Like the gods and spirits?! On their turf?!"

"Yes..." Alfred nodded his head.

"Can you give us an example?!"

Alfred looked at Mathieu who just shrugged his shoulders.

"Um well..."

Alfred looked up as if he was thinking what to demonstrate, fiddling with his hands.

"We can produce celestial weapons-"

He then proceeded to extend his hand where a bow was now being held.

The bow emitted a sparkling yellow-blue light.

Alfred pulled back the string where a projectile was produced out of thin air.

"Woah..." some nations muttered.

He gently took pressure of the string without taking his fingers off it so it wouldn't shoot anyone, as the arrow fizzled away.

"We can also-" Alfred suddenly disappeared. "-travel to different realms/teleport." He finished from behind the group, scaring them.

"So basically, this magic allows us to obtain the power of the celestial, spiritual, and godly beings." Mathieu summarized, as Alfred reclaimed his place next to his brother.

"...Amazing..." England muttered to himself.

~

There was a scene change. The image of a lush forest surrounding the family appeared.

"Ready?" Native Americans asked.

"Yes!" The children responded.