Before Colonization.

North America claimed one room that had four beds, while everyone else paired up into their own groups of 2-4, claiming rooms of their own.

Now that everyone was settled into their rooms, all they had to do was wait for the next day.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next morning came.

Most Nations came into the kitchen surprised to see Canada and America already awake. Especially America.

"I would have never thought!" England started. "The fat git actually isn't lazy for once..." China laughed at England's comment along with Germany.

Mathieu just rolled his eyes while Alfred stared into his coffee. It's like they've just completely forgotten the night before, and reset to their original ways.

"And what's wrong with the bastard today?" England glared at America.

"Maybe he finally got food poisoning from all those burgers!" France walked in laughing, overhearing the last encounter.

"Oh shut up already!" Mathieu spoke up. Anger was clearly written on his face and laced in his voice.

"Don't talk to your father like that!" France raised his voice.

"Like you ever were a father..." Mathieu muttered.

"What was that?!" France put his hands on his hips, "are you talking back to me?"

"It was... nothing..." Mathieu looked down. He suddenly got really quiet.

"That's what I thought..."

~

"Where are Maria and Diego?!" Spain angrily exclaimed, "breakfast is almost ready!"

America was cooking again with the help of Canada because of yesterday's dinner.

"They'll be up soon, don't worry." Mathieu reassured, praying that they would stop yelling.

"We'll never get through this dang book if they aren't up yet..." China complained.

"Hola..." Maria greeted stumbling into the kitchen with Diego. It seems she had just gotten up but she was fully dressed and ready, just a little sleepy.

"Where were you?!" Spain yelled.

This startled the two a little more awake.

"We could've started the meeting without you! You should wake up earlier. Gosh... so lazy..." he murmured the last part to himself.

"Quick question-" Diego paused to yawn. "How many time zones do you have?"

"What?"

"How many time zones do you have?" Diego repeated a little more sternly.

"Uh... one in a half? Just about two..."

"Yeah, exactly, and we have four with people probably double your population. Let us sleep!" Maria argued.

"I don't even know how them two-" Diego gestured to Alfred and Mathieu, "can even get up this early. They have more than 6..."