Intentions and Fistbumps

Cross's eye-sockets slowly open. He finds himself tied to a chair, in a dimly lit room. There's a light above him, dangling back and forth, back and forth, back and... "Oh, good. You're awake." A sinister, yet familiar voice echoes behind Cross. Cross tries to shout at the voice, but his words are muffled. His... Mouth is tied. The figure walks, now facing Cross. It's Fresh. "Yo, homie!" His eyebrows raised, looking to the side of Cross. Cross's eye-light shrinks. He struggles, trying to escape. "Mmph! Mmmmph!" Cross shouts out some muffled screams. Fresh would frown, looking to the Commander. He went back to grinning. "So, broski... I'm a lil' unsatisfied with all d'is unradicalness, yo? Yo' catchin' mah drifterino, broseph?" He raised an eyebrow, walking closer. It was like he was staring into Cross's very SOUL. And, most likely, was. Fresh beamed, smiling wider. Then, a low, sinister chuckle escaped the parasite. "Let's get d'is over with, yeah?" He backed away from the monochrome skeleton, taking a large baseball bat out of his fanny pack. He'd turn to Cross. That smile... That wasn't a gleeful smile. "Mah Rad Swingin' Base-Bat wants t'a have a lil' chat, Cross-brah!" He hit the bat with his free hand, causing Cross to flinch in his tied seat. Muffled retorts and possibly even curse words escaped Cross, but, again, wasn't clear. Fresh tilted his head. "Oh? What's d'at, Cross broski? I can't hear ya'!" How was he even smiling this wide? Fresh stepped closer to the squirming Oreo. "Tsk, tsk, tsk..." He whispered.

SLAM! BASH! YOUCH! OH, NO!

Cross's mouth was no longer covered, at least. Cracks formed everywhere. "Gh... You... You little... [FIZZ-WICKLE!]" He, ignoring the censor, tried to escape again. Something suddenly made Cross unable to move. "E-Eh?- What's.." He was interrupted by a bat to the head. "GAH!" He screamed out, falling to the floor with a THUD! "Ngh.... You... I'll... I'LL!-" BONK!

BONK! SLAM! PAIN!

Fresh huffed and puffed, staring down at the tied up and knocked out Cross. What to do? He must've pondered.

A decision has been made, Cross.

You won't need to feel negativity anymore.