A Radical Mistake Is Another Man's Brilliance [Part 1/3]

...THEIR GAME MIGHT BE SO CLOSE TO BECOMING TRUE, BUT... YOU SEE, ALTHOUGH THEY THINK THEY ARE ABOVE CONSEQUENCE, THEY ARE NOT. YOU UNDERSTAND?
"Yes. I understand, Lord XGaster."
GOOD, GOOD... NOW, REMEMBER YOUR ASSIGNMENT?
"Yes, Lord XGaster. I must eliminate the enemy."
THEN, YOU ARE READY.
"Yes, Lord XGaster."
. . .
XX wakes up. They felt their fingers going numb, but the feeling subsided. They find themself in a comfy and cozy room.

 They find themself in a comfy and cozy room

A beautiful, cozy room...
It almost put them back to sleep. Until they realize they weren't on the bed at all! They were on a deflated matress on the floor. XX got up, noticing the door. It was... Colorful, to say the least. . .
They exit.
. . .
They continue walking through the void. Its white, emptiness was being devoid with colors and lights of all kinds. Considering they had some sort of a prison outfit with a magic brace, they could wander around. "...?"
They notice Fresh!Ink, working on the throne.
They silently chortle at the thought, until a lingering weight of fear emptied the hilarity of the situation.
XX shook their head, travelling on.
They wonder... Where is he? The leader of the pack? They aren't paying attention...
"Hey!" They halt, almost bumping into...
"Where do you think you're going?!" The ghostly figure crossed their arms, huffing at XX. "I was just looking around. You must be Que, yes?" XX tilted their head. "Oh! The one and only! Yes, yes, it is me, Que Fiesta! Hehehe!" XX paused, remembering what this child had done to them. "...You possessed me." XX spoke, deadpan. Que halted. "Oh, yeah... I was mad... Sorry 'bout all that.." Que awkwardly apologized, seeming new to the concept of being sorry? XX nodded. "It is alright. Say, is your father busy? I recall hearing that he is the leader of all of these... People. I would like to speak with him." XX turned to the door with the golden plate reading "Fresh" on it. Que swayed back and forth. "Papa isn't busy, no! But I'll take you to him. He doesn't like prisoners barging in without someone monitoring them." Que practically dragged XX to the door. They open the door. "Hi-yo, Papa! Prisoner #20 wants to have a word with you!" Que bowed gently, leaving and closing the door behind them.
XX felt a pearl of sweat dripped from their head. "H- ... Salutations." They stood up straight, loosening their magic brace somewhat. The swivel chair turned, showing Fresh. He flipped his hat so it was frontwards facing. The word "RAD" written boldly on the front.
"Yo-yo-yo, Numero 20." Fresh grinned, getting out of his chair. "What brings yo' here, eh?--"
Fresh was interrupted.
"Who put me here?"
"...Yo' interrupted me, brah."
"Answer the question. Why am I here? Did you make me blackout?"
"...Broski, I can't tell yo' d'at." Fresh approached XX, looming over them. "So, best ya' jus' skedaddle, yeah? B4 I change my radtubular mind."
XX soon slipped off the magic brace, a blast of magic shooting from their body.
Fresh staggered, soon getting his balance. "Oh, so we gonna play d'is--"
Ninja stars were fired at Fresh, but missed, going back to XX's hands like boomerangs. "Brah, what d'a radtastical heckerdoodle?! Yo' don't got any manners, dawgerino!" Fresh summoned spikes, them impaling into XX. They dodge, slicing into the spikes with the ninja stars. ". . . Hey, Fresh? Do you call world domination having good manners?" XX grinned.
Fresh's sockets emit purple flames. He chuckled lowly.
"I t h i n k w e a l l k n o w t h e a n s w e r , d o n ' t w e ?"
XX was shoved against the wall.
"Gh!-" They squirm and struggle against Fresh, but all attempts failed. "...Fine, then." Their left eye grew darkened, their purple pupil becoming an X. "...You asked for this, parasite." They raised their shirt sleeve, revealing a hole in the palm of their left hand. "I'll have to teach you a lesson, hm..?" XX raised their hand. A spotlight shined on Fresh and XX. Fresh lowered his eyebrows, backing away. "Brah, what b goin' on?" XX giggled. "Oh, poor you... You have not a clue on what's happening! It's almost sad..." XX smiled widely, their left side of their face cracking, as a single line slashed from their eye to their mouth. "I'm the one who will save the resistance, you abomination."
Their hands multiplied with sharpened spikes coming out of the holes. XX slowly approached Fresh.
"Ohh, I know what b happenin'! Yo's d'at unradical creation, yeah? D'a one from d'at prophecy?" Fresh raised an eyebrow.
XX lifted the right side of their hair, their right eye being nothing but a white void. "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not." Then, their eye rolled back into place. A lavender purple. "It doesn't matter if I were foretold or not. All that matters is I am here, and very, very real." They smile even wider, their spike-hands firing at Fresh. He dodges, teleporting behind them.
"Well, sorry not sorry, dawgerino..."
He chuckled, before grabbing them by the neck. "... there's some stories... That b predetermined, yo!"
Fresh grasped their neck tighter and tighter. The monochrome child's face gained a slight purple tinge.
"Gh...!" They could hardly breathe...
"Y...you... You fool--!" They summon OVERWRITE.
"Y.. You're g.. gonna... Hk.." They press OVERWRITE.
. . .
Nothing.
"Wh--..!" Fresh slams them to the floor, the button shattering to millions of pieces. "What's wrong, broski? Lost somethin' of value?" Fresh chuckled. XX felt weak. Their vision blurred. Everything ached. It made them feel almost... Alive...
Their eyes roll back into their head as they let out dial-up noises.
Fresh only kept slamming them onto the floor over and over, until reaching for his baseball bat.
He slams it down as Orange magic rushes onto XX's body.
They weren't moving, so of course it'd hurt.
Until...
XX only saw darkness.
...YOU HAVE FAILED.
"W-Wait! Don't... Don't do this again... Please! I can help! I can be useful! I can stop t-them! I... I can...
P-Please... Please dont..." They felt their fingers twitch. Soon, going numb.
"...I-I WANT TO GO BACK! I CAN STOP THEM IF YOU GIVE ME ONE MORE C-CHA--"
BE QUIET. YOU ARE MAKING THIS MORE DIFFICULT THAN IT NEEDS TO BE.
"I don't wanna die. I don't want to... Want to... . . . Please... One last chance. One final try. I promise, I won't let it go to waste, I-"
YOU HAVE HAD ENOUGH ATTEMPTS.
YOU HAVE GROWN TOO ATTACHED TO THESE OLDER CREATIONS.
THEY WERE DESIGNED NOT TO ERADICATE, AND YET THEY CONTINUE TO.
YOU WERE MADE TO, HOWEVER.
YOU HAVE FAILED.
XX cried. "One... One l-last... Let me.. I can... Can..."
DO NOT SHOW MISERY IN FRONT OF ME EVER AGAIN.
OH, WAIT.
YOU WON'T BE HERE TO, WILL YOU?
"Stop! Stop it! You don't understand how bad this hurts! Just give me oNE FINAL C--"
>Deleting File.20. Are you OK with this?
Yes.
>Deleting...
>Deletion failed.
>Retrying...
>Deletion failed.
>ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR
"..."
"You do not control me."
XX shot awake back in their cozy prison cell. They don't see any marks on them... Were they healed?
XX felt a surge of energy flow through them, suddenly.
"...Eradication in progress." They muttered, summoning a ninja star.
They exit, cutting their magic brace off. They barge into Fresh's office.
"Salutations, Fresh."
The chair spins. Fresh stands.
"Welcome back, broski! Didn't expect yo' t'a come back so soon..." He chuckled, teleporting in front of XX. "Welp, broski, might as well get d'is ov'ah with, yeah?"
XX laughed quietly. Ninja stars fire at Fresh from behind, stabbing into him. XX jumps upwards, stealing a small device from Fresh's desk.
"Good riddance, parasite."
They walk out, shutting the door.
They get back to their room, shutting the door and locking it.

. . .
>DATABASE IS UP TO DATE.
>HOWEVER, THERE IS A NEW UPDATE.
>INSTALL UPDATE?
>YES.

. . .
>LOGGING IN...
>WELCOME, BroskiBroski.
>WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO?
XX scrolled through, gathering intel on Fresh and his army.
They decided to put on a different shirt while looking through. They put on a white sweater with black zigzag lines.
They...
They read and read.
Plans, predetermined things...
Something even referencing them!
They put the Database in their pocket, put suddenly...!
ALERT, ALERT! ROOM 20 MUST BE CHECKED! ALERT, ALERT!
That's them.
XX makes a break for it, running out their window and ignoring the glass shards in them.
They keep running, until...
Oh, no.
They forgot about Error and Cross! Where are they?!
XX panics, unable to get a move on.
"Broski, why were yo' runnin', dawgerino? Was it for a not so radtubular no reason?" Fresh!Error strings XX's SOUL. The red and white(purple???) SOUL shook when strung. Like as if it were fighting to get out of the strings' grasp.
"Get out of my way."
"No can do, brah! Gotta tell me why yo' b in a hurry!"
"I said...
G e T O uT oF m Y wa Y!"
Dark purple globs of magic fired at Fresh!Error's strings and body.
XX went back to running.
Fresh!Error lowered his eyebrows, opening his Database and messaging.
"Need backup, yo."
XX ran and ran, until ramming themself at a wall. A wall of...
Paint?
They're pupils shrink. "Nonono-" They panic, shaking. They can't get past...
They feel a hand on their shoulder.
"Ayye, not so colortastical dawg! How yo' doin' on d'is rad-color-tubular day?!" Fresh!Ink gave finger guns, before lowering his hands.
"Ahh, who am I kidding? I know what b up, brah." He cracked his knuckles. "Hand it ov'ah, broski."
XX stood still.
"...Did'ja hear me, aBROham?" He tilted his head, approaching XX.
"If yo' ain't gonna give it...
I'll have t'a rip from yo' messy lil' hands."
He grabbed XX, putting them in a headlock. All the while, Fresh appeared. He put the spikes in his shoes down into XX's backside. The spikes became embedded.
XX shrilled out in pain, struggling to escape their hold.
Fresh!Ink shoved purple paint down XX's mouth.
Chains covered XX's mouth. Especially on the inside.
They felt tears trickle down their face.
Fresh bent down, reaching in XX's pockets. He retrieved the Database, leaving XX to lay, chained up.
Fresh!Ink made sure XX was chained in and out, then poofed away.
. . .
"Can't... Breathe...
Can't... Speak

...
Hurts. It hurts so much."
XX felt their everything slip, until...
>DELETION SUCCESSFUL.
>RECREATING CREATION_20.