Congratulations and Good For You!!

I KNOW YOU'RE SCARED, X...
BUT DO NOT FRET.
I AM NOT HERE TO CONTINUE MY GAME...
I'M HERE TO OBSERVE THEIRS.
THIS GAME LOOKS VERY, VERY INTERESTING.
SAY, "CROSS"...
YOU WERE THE COMMANDER, WEREN'T YOU?
HOW VERY, VERY PITIFUL.
YOU COULDN'T EVEN SAVE A SINGLE SKELETON.
NOW THEN...
I AM BUSY.
WAKE UP, X.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cross groans. "What.." He freezes, tensing up. Was that... A human? They approach Cross. The human was child-sized, wearing a white sweater with a black stripe in the middle. However, their eyes shined a deep, dark purple. The child brought out their hand to Cross.
.
.
.
"Salutations, X. I am XX." The human helped Cross up. "Do... You have another name to go by?" XX asked. "Yeah. I'm... Cross. Nice to meet you, XX." He smiled. "Where are we, by the way?" He took a step.
Thump!
Thump...
T h u m p . . .
His single step echoed through the unfinished location. Looking at his surroundings, the place was a grassy terrain with trees sprouted everywhere.

 Looking at his surroundings, the place was a grassy terrain with trees sprouted everywhere

He heard... Noises behind a tree, also noticing a town up ahead. He thought for a moment--
Which way should he go...? Cross suddenly heard-- Ohh-
Oh.
What was going on behind the tree?! Cross put his non-existent ear against the tree, silent as a mouse.
. . .
What he heard utterly disgusted and confused him.
He dared not even speak of it. Cross shook the thought out, well, almost.. He got to the town, noticing... There were stray baseball bats? What? It made him think of the tree--
Nope.
Cross shook his head, walking. He then noticed a cloaked man. A human! XX followed behind.
The human turned. "Ah, greetings, monster... I am Triangle. I am of the Violet Answer tribe!" Cross paused. Was this... A cult?
"Uh... Is this some sort of--" Cross was interrupted. "Cult?- No, no... It's just for us to hide away. We do not want them to tear us up from the inside." Triangle answered. "Uh- Okay, well- The name's Cross. This is XX." He pat XX's head. XX giggled. "X! Come on!!-" They felt embarrassed...
Suddenly...!
Purple spikes erupted from the town's pavement, including buildings, impaling into air and possibly people. "Oh boy.." Cross rolled his eye-lights, summoning his double X-Daggers or whatever they're called.
"Let's do this!" He motioned XX and Triangle to stand back, as Cross sliced and diced the spikes that were gradually bubbling and growing in size. "Haah!!-" Cross was impaled! "Gh- AAGH!!" Cross groaned out, his body trembling. Then, Fresh appeared...
Triangle immediately fell to the ground, bowing to Fresh. He made a praying position with his hands, silently pleading, begging...
XX approached Cross, ripping the spikes off him with ease.
"You may have taken monsters, skeletons, and maybe once a human..."
Their eyes shined a deep, dark purple. "...But I'm neither of those things."
A dark violet shines from the sun.
The sun became... Purple?!
A laser beam fired at Fresh. Cross tended to his wounds in the meanwhile.
Triangle had his knees knelt, clearly knowing his place. He was muttering some unknown language...?
The laser subsided, Fresh was still standing, had used a shield of spikes.
"Yo, homie, totes un-radical t'a try 'n beam me up! Haha! Y'catchin' m' radtastic drift?" Fresh raised his eyebrows, smiling wildly. Cross growled, slashing at Fresh.
GASH!
SPLAT!
Cross... Hit him.
"I... I hit... Him-" Cross muttered, shocked.
He had hit him before, yes, but... Bleeding? Was Fresh weak right now?
Triangle just kept kneeling...
His hair blew in the wind.
Fresh, while bleeding, approached Triangle.
He, silent as ever, took his blood and made a line on Triangle's forehead.
.
.
.
Cross heard a familiar voice beside him. "Yo-yo-yo, XBrah!! It's been a totes loooong time, hasn't it?" Chara leaned against Cross. ". . . Yeah. It's been exactly twenty-six hour--
Wait.
It's been
...
26..." Cross paused, turning.
Cross ran away.
XX followed behind.
"TWENTY-SIX! IT'S BEEN TWENTY-SIX!" Cross kept running to nowhere, and he knew that, deep inside. "XBrah... Yo ain't gonna win d'is, yo' kno'? Why even try?"
Cross growled. "Because it's better to do something than nothing." He sat against a tree, yawning.
"XBrah, you's tired? What b up with d'at?" Chara tilted his head.
"I dunno... Real... Ti-

-red..."
Cross awoke in complete darkness.
"Wait...
That brat!
CHARA! YOU BETTER GIVE ME BACK MY BODY THIS INSTANT!"
Cross shouted out.
But nobody came. . .
"No... No! This isn't...
No! No!!" Cross shouted to the heavens, pummelling his fist that the dark.
Cross awakes at the tree, as if nothing changed. He felt... Lighter. Like a weight had left him? He looked around. "Chara? Where'd that [DIDDLY DANG] brat go?!" He, at this point, was used to the censors.
XX was... Crying?
"XX? What did-- hey, what did Chara do?"
. . .
"They took half of my SOUL."
Wait.
"...what?!"
Cross was confused.
XX explained:
"Chara took control and took half of my SOUL. Afterwards, left your body and absorbed my half. Now, you're just you, without Chara. He's a physical entity now."
Cross tensed up.
"N-No..."
He froze.
"NO!--"
He panicked, freaking out. He was... Slipping. His mind was slowly, gradually...
Cross was going crazy, surely! There's no other solution to all this chaos, is there?
XX comforted Cross.
"Cross... Please." They whispered.
"Take as long as you need...
I have some...
Unfinished business."
XX summoned a portal with the magic they had, and hopped through.
Cross felt another presence.
He turned, but nothing was there.
". . ."
He turned back, entering the portal XX made.
...
. . .
. . .
. . .
...
Triangle grasped his hand crafted baseball bat tightly, laughing manically.
"I'll show them the TRUE meaning of this world...!"
He forced the rift open, entering.
* = >
Triangle is filled with...
BRAVERY.