A Radical Mistake Is Another Man's Brilliance [Part 2/3]

(Warning! This chapter is very, very uh... Gross? There may or may not be torture and dead bodies involved...?)
Cross wakes up, head aching. "Urgh..."
"Where... Where am I?"
He looks around at the walled void.

 Where am I?"He looks around at the walled void

"...Oh, you've got to be kidding me."
He looked to the corners, middle, and sides. "I... Oh, no." Cross felt something, or someone, with him.
"...Who- Who's there?!" He spun around, seeing a glimpse of a figure for only a moment.
Cross opens his eyes to be tied to a wall. Beside him, he saw the dead body of XX, also tied on to the wall.
"Wh-What... Oh, oh God." He gagged, noting the chains clogging their mouth. "Oh, no, no-" Cross was heavily disgusted. He looked around, his eye-lights darting and searching for a way out.
He tried, hand shaky, to snap his fingers and teleport free.
...However, just as he was about to, the door swung open.
"Aaaaaaand, ta-da!~" Fresh!X-Chara opened the door, as a tall figure loomed behind. "D'anks, brah! Yo' really is a radtastical helper!" It was Fresh.
Cross was too scared to speak. He felt that this was the end...
The red in his eye-light had died down, soon, his eye-lights grew absent. Fresh!X-Chara had left, letting Fresh take care of Cross.
"So..." Fresh slammed the door, locking it.
Darkness filled the devoid of color room.
Fresh grinned, as he summoned spikes.
Cross braved for the impact, ready to be dusted right then and there, but... He wasn't? He was just given small, minor pokes. "W-Wh.."
Cross tried speaking out, but a large, gapping spike grew from his mouth.
"Did I say yo' could chit-chat, XBroski?"
"Nah, I didn't..."
Fresh answered his own question, followed by low cackling.
He proceeded to whack Cross with his Radical Swingin' Baseball Bat, but not as hard enough to knock him out.
Cross couldn't scream.
Tears streaked down his face.
Fresh grabbed at Cross's arm, grasping it tighter, he twisted it, cracking it and breaking it off.
Muffled screams escaped Cross.
Fresh froze, noticing the excess tentacles sticking out of Cross's shoulder going into it and mutating into a new arm and hand.
The spike in Cross's mouth shrunk, until fully dying out.
"[FUNK]ing... Urgh.." He reaches out, with the mutated hand, grabbing at Fresh. He throws him to the floor. He attempts to escape the chains, but can't seem to get out.
"I didn't think this through, hu--"
Fresh grabbed at one of Cross's left ribs, tearing it off.
"ggaaAAAAAAAAHH!!"
Cross cried out, the mutated arm growing bubbling buds on his shoulder.
"Nnh... What's... Ohh... Everything...." Cross hardly could conjure up a full sentence. The buds grew and grew, bubbling and wriggling.
"Hhn.... Hahaha.... Hahaha!! AAAAAAHAHAHAAAAaaaAaAaAA...!" Cross let out a laughter scream, tears rolling down his cheekbones.
Fresh grinned widely, tilting his head to the side. "You a'ight, XBrah...? Eheheh... You ain't lookin' too fine!" He chuckled lowly.
Cross shouted. "OH, YEAH! I'm just FINE! Just okie-dokie! Dandy, even!"
Cross felt like he was drooling...
"I'm just fine! Fine! Great! Amazing! I'm r..." His eye-light shrunk. "-eally fine. Yeah. That's what I was gonna say... Ehehe..." Cross felt the buds getting all over him. They were wriggling even more now.
"...Hrng... Couldn't you just leave me here to die...?"
"No can do, XBrolaloo!" Fresh grinned wider. "I'll b stayin' riiiiiiiiiiiiight here."
Cross tried wriggling out of the chains, falling to the floor with a thud.
"Oof!"
He was about to get up, but
SPLOOSH!
Purple spikes impale into Cross. The buds splatter and cover Cross's body. "Gh.. Ow-- Oh God-" It stung.
A familiar emptiness filled Cross's thoughts.
"No..."
He muttered.
"No!"
Cross stood, grabbing at his wounds.
"What did..."
"What did you do?!"
"What did you do to my emotions?!"
Cross grabbed at Fresh's neck.
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!"
Fresh grinned even wider.
"Well, d'is b my cue t'a leave Eheheh..."
Cross let out a silent scream.
He then sobbed out:
"Touch Error, and I'll give you Hell."
Fresh turned.
"Yo'll b d'a one given 'im pain, XDawgerino!"
He then opened the door, slamming it behind him.
Cross fell to his knees.
"Error... Wherever you are, don't give up, okay?
. . .
Because...
Deep down,
I'll always care about you."
Cross felt his body grow weak, as his emotions did, too.
"..."
". . ."
"I love you, Error."
Cross let out one more son, until his tears finally stopped.
"...I love...you..."