Un-Rad Dancin'! (Mini-Chapter)

Fresh!Cross was busy in a timeline, trying to gain information, when...

He felt something? No. How? At first, he denied the emotions, but, recently...

"I can't tell them." He muttered, unaware Fresh!X-Chara was hovering behind him.

"Tell them what, Crosski?" A grin was plastered on the ghost's face.

"It b nothin', yo. None of yo' business fo' now." He spoke, walking.

"Oh, really, brah?" The grin widened. Suddenly, Fresh!Cross was slammed into a tree.

His shades fell off. The white portion of his SOUL was flickering in and out of the socket, shimmering.

The parasite was nowhere to be found, either.

Fresh!X-Chara's grip on the other tightened. "You dare try and play pretend?"

Fresh!Cross, no, Cross flinched. "I-I wasn't! I was just free from... Uh, yeah, I got free!" He shoved the other off and started running.

Fresh!X-Chara let out a howling laughter, following after Cross. "You can't run forever, broski!~"

Cross found a door and blindly went inside it--

--Wait, where is he, anyway?

Something seemed off about this room...

He felt two hands grab onto him. "You know, boss won't be so pleased to hear you're free. It's best you just giv--" Fresh!X-Chara was elbowed. "GET OFF OF ME!" Cross shouted. His voice echoed through the blank room.

Suddenly...!

The darkness became even darker.

Cross grew unconscious, as he felt the darkness in his sight grow, the shadows increasing. Cutting the corners.

Then, he woke up.

"W-Where...?"

He whispered.