Underline the Importance of Cream Cheese Dreams! (Before I Go Wiggity Wack, Yo!)

Error brought Cross to an abandoned mall. "Jeez, you look like you came from Hell." Error joked, placing Cross down. "Yeah, well, I just got back." Cross grumbled slightly as Error bandaged him. "Did you learn any crazy sh... Stuff about the big bad parasite?" Error asked, sitting next to Cross with a water canteen, which was filled with chocolate milk. "I... I dunno. It all felt like a dream... There was a ghost child? Unsure of who their relatives are... You swooped in and... Save-- Er, helped me out." Cross turned his head away from Error. "A child? Wait, ghost child? Urgh... Another abomination. N-No offense." Error blurted out the last part, which he didn't know why. Cross turned back, chuckling, raising his hoodie up, covering his bandages. "None taken, pal."

Cross scooted a bit closer, wrapping an arm around Error. "Also, could I, by chance, have some of th--!" Error shoved the canteen's opening into Cross's mouth. "There you go." Error cackled, removing the canteen. "You little!-" Cross tackled Error, playfully. Error screeched, finding himself pinned. "U-Uh, Cross?" Error's cheekbones flushed a bright yellow. "O-Oh, s-sorry, I-" Cross's cheekbones flushed a bright lavender, him moving back to his previous position, on the floor. Error got up, scooted close to Cross, his face slightly yellow. "I think XX's coming back." Cross mumbled to the other, snickering slightly. Error only glanced, nodding. XX rushed back, with multiple cans of cream cheese, extra clothes, chocolate, and water. "I got the things you both asked for, plus something I enjoy." They open a can of cream cheese, stuffing their hand in, and- Nom. Error rolls his eye-lights, inhaling a chocolate bar with his tongues. Cross opens a chocolate bar's wrapper, shoving the entire bar of chocolate into his mouth. "This is grweat, kid! Where'd you fwind 'ese?!" Cross, don't eat with your mouth full! Cross choked on his chocolate. "AGH-" Coughing.

He can't breathe.

Someone, anyone, help.

Cross felt something on his chest.

His eye-lights became present, and-

Error was giving Cross CPR. Cross, in response, decked Error in the head. "WHAT THE HELL-" Cross's face flushed a bright lavender. "W-WH--" XX calmed Cross down. "Calm down. He was merely giving you CPR." Error got up, grabbing at his forehead. "Jesus, Cross-" Error laughed. "You're stronger than you look." Cross smiled, looking to Error. "Uh, thanks?" Error stuttered gibberish, before stating: "I wasn't... I-It wasn't a compliment, X-Man!" His face, however, read a different story. He was a yellow mesh of blush. His glitching had lowered drastically, too! Cross blinked. Where had he heard that before...? He ignored the thought, chuckling. "If you say so."

XX silently giggled. "Well, I suppose I can tell you both what I was-" They start to get up, moving their arms swiftly. "--O-Ow!" Cross immediately got up, helping XX. "A-Are you okay?" XX nods. "I'm okay..." Error rolled his eye-lights, muttering something incoherent. "Eh? Y'say something, Glitchy?" Cross gently nudged Error. He flinched, turning away from Cross. "N-No.." "Oh... Alright."

Cross, XX, and Error were all asleep hours later.

. . .

Suddenly...!

There were explosions everywhere!

"gAH!-" Cross awoke, looking around.

Just a bad dream...

Oh- XX and Error were still asleep. Good. Great.
Cross explored the mall, noticing...
The mall was real long, wasn't it? It felt like it was... Getting longer... Growing...
He turned around, noticing he hadn't moved an inch. "...it's okay, Cross... You're just... Still freaked from that... Dream..." He laughed to himself, checking the weaponry.
"Interesting... Wonder why this mall's got a weaponry?" Cross grabbed whatever items he could, walking back to Error and XX.
He felt... Odd. Like he was being watched. It creeped him out. Almost felt like the mall stretched on forever and ever... Infinity.
Cross stared at the waterless fountain in the middle of the mall, until turning around. He jumped back, thinking he saw Fresh.
"Get it together, Cross!" He slapped his forehead, groaning. He slumped back down, next to the two sleeping. He sat, staring at the mall's ceiling. Glass, showing the night sky. The stars... The stars shined a bright white, sometimes a baby blue. It was beautiful.
. . .
Cross yawned, waking up.
He glanced to Error, who was getting into his chocolate. "Hey! Error, come on, we need to share the food!" Error turned to Cross. "Share? Ugh... Fiiiiine..." Error groaned, giving Cross half of the chocolate.
.
.
.
Cross and Error sat together, eating chocolate. "Heh. Y'know, it's pretty killer to sit and chat with you.." Cross admitted, giving Error a friendly wink. Error blushed heavily, putting his hood up, messing with his hoodie strings. "It's pretty killer for me, too..." Error shoved his hood further on his skull, hiding his face.
"Pft, Glitchy, you alright?" Cross wrapped his arms around Error from behind. "Uh... Y-Yeah! I'm okay." He muttered, glitching heavily.
"Y'sure? You seem..." Cross tried looking at Error's face. "... Flustered?" Error instantly teleported, a good feet away. "No! I'm n-not!" Error crossed his arms, grumbling and mumbling.
XX ran. "Guys...? Uh, the exit... Is gone." Cross turned. "What do you mean? The exit's-" He looked to where the exit was. Surely, where the doors were, they disappeared. What replaced them is complete wall. "W-wh..." Cross was flabbergasted. Error looked, too. "...Oh no. Where'd..." Error panicked, glitching heavily, almost crashing. "No, no, no- we're trapped here! Trapped!" Error shouted the last part, trembling. Cross wrapped his arms around Error from behind, consoling him. "Shh... Its... It'll be okay... We'll get out of here.." He stared into Error's eye-lights. "You're gonna be okay." He nuzzled Error, nose-hole to nose-hole.
Error jolted. "E-eek!" He blushed heavily, once again. "Pft... What, Error..? Am I... Too X-Cellent for you?~" Cross jokingly said, winking at Error. The glitchy skeleton stammered. "E-Excuse m-me?! I, uhm- I guess you're... O-okay?" Error tensed up as Cross gave Error a small peck on the cheekbone. "Thanks, Glitchy." Cross smirked, booping Error's nose-hole. Error's body was deteriorating and rebuilding itself. "OoOoOoh mY gOdD-" Error blushed heavily.
Meanwhile, XX was trying to get the exit back. "Ugh! The exit really did go away! Became a wall..." They look up to the glass ceiling.
They run.
Cross was sitting in Error's lap, snuggling the other.
XX interrupts them. "Guys! Guys! We need to break the ceiling glass to get out!"
Cross jolted, moving away from Error (for now). "Oh, uh, sure." Cross jumped upwards. "HI-YAHHHHHHH!!" Cross slashed at the glass with his X-Daggers.
SHATTER!!
He got Error and XX, jumping out.
They all look up to the stars, staring at the moon.
It was a blue moon...
But...
It shined a slight lavender, too...
"Woah..."
"Yeah... At least there's two things right in this broken world." Error reached, clinging his hand to Cross's. Cross blushed a small lavender. "Heh... Yeah..."
He moved their hands, holding them more lovingly.
XX pays attention to the stars, silent.
Cross gave Error a small peck on his teeth.
"Y-... Grmghg-" Error made unintelligible, incoherent gibberish, hiding his face in his hands. Cross snickered lightly, cupping Error's face. "Hey, Error, guess what-"
Error raised a non-existent eyebrow.
Cross smiled widely. "I can fit the whole world in my hands!~"
Error froze, tensing up.
"Erm- heh- That's... Oh my gosh..." Error glitched slightly. "I m-may not be able to see well, but I can tell how cute you are..?" Error blushed.
Cross chuckled lightly. "Awe..." He got closer to Error, until-
"Could you two get a room?! We're literally on the roof of a mall!" XX felt uncomfortable. Cross and Error paused, both laughing quietly. "Sorry, XX." Cross gave XX a small head pat. "Pff- No! Don't mess up my hair!" They huffed, crossing their arms. "So, XX, was it? Why were you made, again?" He sat, quizzically looking at XX. "I was made to demolish and destroy the parasites. I was forcefully brought into this cursed land with the purpose to bring a happy ending to you all."
A looming figure approached the three. "Sorry, but your 'happy ending' isn't predetermined."
And everything went black.