Flashbacks and Pinatas

Fresh was just chilling for now. He needed break. He decided to look back on his memories.
.
.
.
Flashback . . .
Fresh was standing in the Fresh Void, silent. He had a plan. He was going to start a game of his own. A radical twist and pull of a puzzle. But, first, he needed something to help him. He searched through many, many universe's, hoping to find some sort of something.
Until he came across a clean, untouched baseball bat.
It spoke to him, almost. Pleading for him to grab a hold of it...
Take me and we'll rule this world together. . .
Fresh, of course, accepted its offering, and had a hold of it, which he named his Radical Swingin' Baseball Bat. Of course, the bat enjoyed this nickname.
Oh! Alrighty... Hm... Let's start with something simple:
Get that soulless artist, yeah? Without him, this Multiverse is useless!
Of course, that's exactly how it played out.
Then, this all happened.
. . .
.
.
.
Fresh slowly opens his eye-sockets, putting his shades on.
He grabbed his Radical Swingin' Baseball Bat, and headed out of the Fresh Void. He approached a figure.
". . . What? You here to take me?! Is that it? You took almost everyone! And Cross... He went missing! As if I even care for those idiots. Pfft... So, why are you here, parasite?"
. . . Knock him out, Fresh.
Fresh grinned, chuckling. He bashed the bat onto Error's skull, roughly.
"Not going down without a fight, abomination!" Error cackled, glitchy.
Urgh! Come on, hurry and make him regret fighting you! NOW!
Fresh summoned spikes, them inward surrounding Error. They fire.
"Gah! Ahah... " Error jumps upward, firing strings at Fresh's Radical Swingin' Baseball Bat.
Oh, that poor soul! Retrieve me, and hurry! Otherwise, we'll both die!
Fresh sprints, impaling spikes into Error's spine. He falls to the ground.
"You... Mistakes..." Fresh retrieves his bat, slamming it into Error.
"Agh!!"
Good job. He's knocked out. What would you do without me...?
Fresh shrugged, dragging Error.
.
.
.
They can't hear me. Never will.
Don't you wonder about that?
Fresh shrugged. "Nah, not really, broski." He opened the Database.
.
.
.
Some time later...
"I'm in a prison cell. Great! Ugh... Damned parasites!" Error paces around in his cell, thinking of a plan to get out.
.
.
.
Fresh, on the other hand...
He enters the dungeon room.
"Hey, Error-Broski number three! How'z it goin'?" He grinned, knowing Error would be angry.
"Oh, you want to know how I'm doing?! I'm doing fan-[FUNK]ing-tastic! Yeah! I don't care if you censor me!" Error growled.
.
.
.
Infect him. It's the only thing you can do...
Or, make him suffer more? Is that what you're doing? Because if so, friend...
You should just get it over with!
Fresh ignored the bat's plea, leaving the dungeon.
Error glanced to a yo-yo in the cell.
Flick. Flick.
He played with the yo-yo.
.
.
.
Hit something. Do it. Hit someone. Anything, Fresh. Now. Whatever it is, it better make a commotion!
Fresh slammed his bat into the dungeon's door, making a hole. Error flinched.
"Hey, parasite? Y'mad or something?" Error was genuinely confused. Fresh growled, aiming the bat at Error.
"Ooookay then! I'll just-" Error scooted backwards, to the end of his cell.
Do it. Do it. Do it.
Fresh's head was filled with demands to hit the Error. To infect him...
This had been going on for forever.
He just wants to play the game his way! Not this thing's way...
Unpleased, are you Fresh?
I am too.
Hurry up. Right now.
Fresh gently opened Error's cell.
"You gonna let me out?" Fresh nodded, grinning widely.
Error approached him, and--
Everything went dark.
Purple liquid oozed onto the yo-yo as Error felt all feeling in his body strip away.
He couldn't feel a thing.
"You... Abomination..." He choked out, feeling the parasite crawling through his body.
He forces it out, tearing it out. He throws it to the side, making a portal and running.
Chase him.
Fresh's grip on the bat tightened.
"Not now."
He only said.
Why not now...?
"Jus'... Not now, brah."
And with that, Fresh soon was back in the Fresh Void, tired.
He flopped onto the couch, and fell asleep.
If you could feel...
I'd make you feel regret.
:)
Fresh could hear the bat's growling and demands for continuing his fun while he fell asleep...