Chapter 13 - A Truly Passionate Deal

******Lemon Alert******

So for those of you who are unfamiliar with my books, I have made sure that I offered a more 'comfortable' version for those who aren't comfortable with reading sex scenes. All you have to do is looked for the ******Start****** to know when to start to skip over the scene. Then once you see the ******Stop****** you know that it's safe to return to the story. Some parts of the scene can be a bit graphic, but this one is a simple give and take scenario. But not to worry, there is always a chance for a more graphic scene later.

Either way you chose. I hope that you enjoy. And I'll see you at the end. :)

************************

"I'm not sure if you want to take a shower first or....." Tracy was saying as she walked into her room after opening it up.

But right after she walked in, she heard the door shut as she spoke. Then before she could finish talking, Bob grabbed her wrist with one hand and spun her around and right into his arms. Then he cupped her chin with the other hand and pulled her into a passionate kiss. Immediately Tracy forgot everything that she was about to say as her breath was taken away.

He pulled her closer to him as he deepened the kiss with each one that he gave her. She tried to catch her breath in between each. But just as quickly as she tried. He stole it away from her again as his hungry for her increased. Then just as she thought that she was about to pass out he pulled back.

"The only thing I truly want in this room, is you." Bob said in a deep voice as he placed his forehead on hers as he looked her in the eyes.

Tracy was speechless at his words. Because she could see it in his eyes that he wanted her. And by the way that he had just kissed her, she knew he meant what he had just said. Which she had not quite expected to hear that from him this soon. But then again, they had already shown each other that there was definitely a yearning for one another.

Tracy then gave him a passionate smile as she slid her hands up and around his neck. "Okay then. Let's make a deal."

"A deal huh? And just what kind of deal are we talking about?" He asked as he wrapped both arms around her waist as he kept his eyes trained on her.

"The deal is, that you stay here with me. And help me with something while your ship is being repaired." She said as she searched his eyes.

"Hmmm." He hummed as he messaged his thumbs into the small of her back while he pulled her closer. "And what about my ship and crew? Who will take care of them?"

"How about you let the skipper handle his ship?" She said as she moved his hair behind his ear. "Unless you don't trust your own brother to be able to handle things."

Bob closed his eyes as her fingers gently glided around his ear. "No, I trust him. But what do I get out of it? Besides a chance to relax at a hotel with you that is."

She then leaned up to him so that her lips were gently brushing against his. "I will let you do whatever you want to me in this room and whenever we are out of view of others."

"That sounds like your getting off better then I am in this deal." He said as he gazed at her with his emerald eyes that now seemed to immediately turn into deep pools of eternity as she looked into them.

"We shall see, who gets who, off better." She said as she ran her finger nails gently down the back of his neck.

She felt him shift against her as she could feel the heat starting to rise from him. Which was fine with her, considering she felt like she was burning up already as his thumbs had been slowly turning her on like a oven with each stroke of his thumbs. But she was welcoming every touch, glance, and word as they came out of his mouth. She had never wanted anyone as much as she wanted him at that moment.